Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ways the minigames could be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Ways the minigames could be added

Detailed description:
This suggestion is how the minigames should be added..

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I saw my friend @Moon_420 make a thread on minigames and I thought of a way to add them..

Example:
On the hub when you right click your compass it shows up the normal stuff, and the "Minigames" (lobby), when you press it, it takes u to a lobby where you have 6 paths to the 6 different minigames (Paths=How many minigames you want to add), on top of the paths it shows the version the minigame is suppose to be in and if you join a game with the wrong version, it kicks you back to the lobby where the paths are, after you've chosen a path, it leads u to a place with signs, I recommend 8-12 signs/games for each minigame, after the players have joined it they have the ability to go back to the lobby or hub. Also, the designs for the paths can represent the minigame, ex: a dragon for dragon run..

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I like it, a suggestion about the detailing and the design of how new minigames should be implemented. I also think that the way you suggested those being implemented is not that hard to do.

So, +1 From me!

Status
Not open for further replies.