Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ./Warp Nomcmmo on factions and op factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry786

Suggestion:
./Warp Nomcmmo on factions and op factions.

Detailed description:
Warp Nomcmmo used to be a warp where there was no mcmmo pvp was actually fun then now it's just kids who think they're good cause they have max axes it's like 4 hits per set which is quite boring in my opinion,in warp nomcmmo there isn't much advantage tbh anyway that's about it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
it's not fun especially when you're getting 3v1'ed by people who all have 25 k each you stand no chance if there was a warp nomcmmo you could actually stand a chance I used to win a lot of outnumbered fights in there,another thing is when someone new joins and they go pvp they'll just get hit 4 times and then just quit if you added it back a lot more people would play

Example:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
./Warp Nomcmmo on factions and op factions.

Detailed description:
Warp Nomcmmo used to be a warp where there was no mcmmo pvp was actually fun then now it's just kids who think they're good cause they have max axes it's like 4 hits per set which is quite boring in my opinion,in warp nomcmmo there isn't much advantage tbh anyway that's about it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
it's not fun especially when you're getting 3v1'ed by people who all have 25 k each you stand no chance if there was a warp nomcmmo you could actually stand a chance I used to win a lot of outnumbered fights in there,another thing is when someone new joins and they go pvp they'll just get hit 4 times and then just quit if you added it back a lot more people would play

Example:
if i'm correct, you get armor in /kit s fast. same goes for axes. go to a chamber with your friend and hit each other. but dont forget to eat Enchanted Golden Apple. = ex axe mcmmo

Status
Not open for further replies.