Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Vote Top score board

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Vote Top score board

Detailed description:
So the top voter of every month get a 50 euro coupon but we don't know who vote the most /votetop in game show you top players have between 520 -416 but if you do maths there are 7 links 5 of them are working so 5 x 30 = 150 so ???
how about adding a scoreboard showing every month who vote the most, the last day of every month will be reset to 0 and at the end of every month top 3 voters will get around 180+ (some link can vote 2 times a day (every 12hours) if this scoreboard going to be added it will be hard to be n1° so there will be 4 winner top 4
-place n1 will get a 55 euro coupon
-place n2 will get a 40 euro coupon
-place n3 will get a 25 euro coupon
-place n4 will get a 15 euro coupon

-Thanks for reading shado @Whitei520

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:

Example:

umar1717

Banned
+1 I don’t see and anything wrong with this.Its a good idea

Narumi

Pika Lover
+1 I don’t see and anything wrong with this.Its a good idea
the wrong thing is it will Bankrupt the server. so i guess it will be good if it is lower than that. and i guess only Number 1 will have a prize or number 1 to 3. because the vote score board resets monthly so it will be 1,620 euro per year :/ if they agreed in top 4 prize so yeah xD i guess it is better if it is only like prize for ftop or something.

OP
OP
shadow1755

shadow1755

Epic Pika
the wrong thing is it will Bankrupt the server
What you mean by bankrupt they own the server how they going to get bankrupt they don't pay with the money if you see the live streams for the owner he just doing a command and boom the player is a donor rank

umar1717

Banned
I believe this can work easily, prizes don't even need to be given out that often

Narumi

Pika Lover
When they give out store coupons they aren't losing money.
ohhh... and if that will happen :/ they will not get any money from donators because they will just only aim for top vote. if that happens i will just aim for the top vote :/ and there is like 5 site that have top voter board. so its better to have top voter of the year. that will do better

OP
OP
shadow1755

shadow1755

Epic Pika
ohhh... and if that will happen :/ they will not get any money from donators because they will just only aim for top vote. if that happens i will just aim for the top vote :/ and there is like 5 site that have top voter board. so its better to have top voter of the year. that will do better
Well if you want to be vote top u need to be top 3 to top 3 it's not easy when you vote you randomly placed (rank) for example if you went and see http://minecraft-mp.com/server/41366/vote/ there is a scoreboard sometimes when all the players vote you don't see your name on the board but when you vote more than other players you will see your name it's a random it's not a 100% to show your name when you vote like other players
and you said
they will not get any money from donators because they will just only aim for top vote
but there are 700+ players and 3winners so the chance of getting top3 is hard

Moon_420

Banned
Honestly this is a great idea however only the N1 Voter should get the Prize and It shouldn't be Paypal money or something It should be money on the Webshop else the server I think would lose a lot money however you'll still be able to purchase Ranks with the Webshop money.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 nice idea.. They could also show how many votes the user has done till now.

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover

If anything they gain money from the boosted publicity caused by the amount of votes they get for their server caused by this promotion.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 ya i agree with the part where you can see how many votes the user have because if you do /votetop or /topvotes in game it will show your all days/months/years votes so if we can see it from site it will be better and one topvoter winner is good we don't need to have 5 topvoter winner or 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.