Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Update the servers to 1.10 + New Minigames!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotFromCanada

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Update the servers to 1.10 + New Minigames!

Detailed description:
Let me get my suggestions for Pika Network servers
Pika should add a new minigames + update the server to 1.10 , for sure lot of people want a 1.10 servers like in other servers so if you can Pls update it and about the New minigames , make a vote about new minigames again , And im almost forget , lot of people want Donor Mine at op skyblock and lot of people want Sky block ice back
Thanks if somone see and replie :D

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
Becouse people want a 1.10 servers at Pika Network and so much people asking about a new minigames and lot of people want a new mini games and want Skyblock ice/Donor mine back

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Update the servers to 1.10 + New Minigames!

Detailed description:
Let me get my suggestions for Pika Network servers
Pika should add a new minigames + update the server to 1.10 , for sure lot of people want a 1.10 servers like in other servers so if you can Pls update it and about the New minigames , make a vote about new minigames again , And im almost forget , lot of people want Donor Mine at op skyblock and lot of people want Sky block ice back
Thanks if somone see and replie :D

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
Becouse people want a 1.10 servers at Pika Network and so much people asking about a new minigames and lot of people want a new mini games and want Skyblock ice/Donor mine back

Example:
Sorry but the server will most lickly stay under 1.1 due to the major diffrences in pvp, and blocks.
-1 for that
what minigames do you suggest? +1 For that

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
dat inglis
-1 for 1.10
?1 for minigames... can you tell something more about the minigames that you want?

Thav01

Veteran
Thanks for the suggestion, however Pika will remain 1.7 - 1.8 for now. If it ever goes to 1.10 there will be huge updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.