Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: Unlimited Kits Per Life on Kit-PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Suggestion:
Unlimited Kits Per Life on Kit-PvP!

Detailed description:
Currently there are kit cooldowns on Kit-PvP. You can only claim one donator kit per life. Wich means that if I am doing well, somehow my armor breaks or If I want to stack up my kits to save them up for later, I would first have to die to claim another kit.. I disagree wit that on every aspect.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
I dont want my statistics to suffer because I want another kit that I PAID A SMALL FORTUNE for. (Yes Ultimate+ and Ultimate were 150 EUR and 100 EUR before, that is a lot.)
Thank you for trying to make this beloved gamemode less P2W, but these limitations are unecessary in my opinion.

Example:
Make it so you can claim an unlimited amount of kits per life. Those limitations are unecessary in my opinion.

umar1717

Banned
I would like this to happen , but maybe not unlimited. maybe 2-3 would be good as this can be abused and can make it very OP. +1

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I get that there still needs to be enough content to fill a full Season of Kit-PvP. But that doesn't mean you should make playing the game less interesting by adding cooldowns on kits meaning that all donators would rather just disconnect and do something else than waiting 40M INGAME DOING NOTHING, to get a new kit. You can also just make Kit-PvP reset more often. Yes, shorter seasons but much more fun.

Again, I am not trying to send out negative vibes but this "issue" had to be adressed.

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I would like this to happen , but maybe not unlimited. maybe 2-3 would be good as this can be abused and can make it very OP. +1
That is what I paid a hundred fifty euros for.

OP
OP
SmashArmsHD

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
I don't want to Idle the cooldown time before I can start to play and have fun again. No I will not use the regular kits if I have much better kits available that lower the chances of me dying in battle, wich would make my stats suffer. (More deaths)

ruzyxo

Veteran
I honestly agree on all of your suggestions, if it wasn't suggested by you, i would have suggested them to the owners. But anyways, yes this limitations are unnecessary.

+1 as always :p

Status
Not open for further replies.