Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Umm Am I The Only One Thinking Galactix Getting Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12345

Suggestion:
Umm Am I The Only One Thinking Galactix Getting Boring

Detailed description:
umm ik im not the only one but galactix is going under and ik tht,tht server could turn out pretty well but over the months and 1 yr its getting very boring ppl losing inspiration to buy ranks and continue in the gamemode because they already own the server and plus there hasnt been any new things since the server started soo im asking all staff to give the server a chane and atleast update it and make it live up to its name plz.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
The reason is tht ppl are losing alot of interest and those ppl are good donators as well and if it gets popular there could be more donators coming to server

Example:

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
I was played Galactix for 5 days but...
True. Galactix getting boring...
I was bored in my second day in Galactix.

nd618

Supporter
I'm sorry but what do you suggest ?
Version update or new plugins such as . . . ?

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Galactix needs more custom items and more staff, but its lagging so badly and thats why i bored in my second day. When i jump to pvp, chat is moving but players arent moving. When lag gone i died :C

Boring Boring Boring

OP
OP
mike12345

mike12345

See, thts it i have solution first this server can get watchdog anti cheat plugin, the players cant hack because its gonna pick it up and bann and kill them soo WAYYY LESS HACKERS and its very ez to apply, second the server can focus mainly on buying lagg free processors soo tht it makes the server run more smoothly but the main problem in galactix are hackers.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
again, what was the suggestion? i see only you trash talking about the thing that you dont like this sub-server.

Status
Not open for further replies.