Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeltoh2034

Suggestion:
UHC

Detailed description:
UHC has a lot of players playing and there is no hacking but there is a time limit and there is Redstone and trap plus we build base in the sky

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums
Discord
Other

Reason:
So we can be happy and very popular

Example:
if we play UHC we will play like non stop

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
uhh, why did you put forums and discord in the slot -Place where suggestion is meant for-

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
As @skyarmyfan11 said, why do you put it? XD
About the suggestion; I really hate this game, and I'd like to see another game mode instead of UHC...

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Um are u confused lr something ??? pls describe everything properly and in details.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
I mean UHC is Good but they Will before add smth else or update than add Uhc still its Good Idea it hss been talked before to add but not yet

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Erm, this needs details...Anyways,uhc is an extremely popular minigame which has a massive community. There would be no doubt such a community could b established on pika as uhc is really really popular (Like 50 times the popularity of build wars) and I done right, it could have big effects on the player count and community.

Moon_420

Banned
[+1]
- Not many servers have it so it will make Pika more unique and it will get people to come and play here just for it

Moon_420

Banned
Sky base is a form of camping and its prohibited by the server :/
I'm sorry but you know nothing at UHC there are 2 types of UHC and you said that you start with GAPPLE/Building Blocks that is SpeedUHC and the real UHC is you start with nothing you chop trees get apples then Mine and craft Gear and Golden Apples there's no Health Regeneration and there's fall damage. Also most plugins has already Anti-Skybase meaning if a player builds a base too high he will start to get hurt by the server to prevent him to skybase

Status
Not open for further replies.