Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

RinaUnicorn

Suggestion:
Toys

Detailed description:
what's up with toys?!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars

Reason:
what is going on?!
this server: can play in toys
next day: can't play in toys
next week: can't play in toys
next month: can't play in toys
next day: PARTY! U CAN PLAY IN THERE!
after 3 days: can't play in toys

Example:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
so what is your suggestion? do you want toys or something? Oh, its a very good description. it really tells me everything i wanted to know about toys. and yes, i totally agree with the reason, its so annoying.

Ok. lets just put the sarcasm away.
As much as i understand, the map toys in bedwars inst working. but still... is this supposed to be suggestion or a bug report?
Suggestions are made to add things in server, not to fix issues/bugs/glitches. For those kind ere is bug report section... here... https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/

And if you are making a suggestion, then make it as it should be.
here is an example
Suggestion - explain the suggestion in few words.
add /tptoggle for everyone

Detailed description - explain your suggestion in details.
When you do /tptoggle it toggles on teleportation requests that means if someone is trying to /tpa to you, you wont be able to see it and they will get a message that you have toggled off your teleports

Server - just the server that you want to add your suggestion... at least you got this correct
Classic Skyblock

Reason - explain why you want this to be added.
So i, as a donator, get a lot of teleportation requests. and some days you just want to focus on the stuff that you are doing. And also sometimes if i ignore tp request, they will tp spam me.

Example - if you have any kind of photo/ video where it shows your suggestion/ how its working, leave a link or something here. if you dont have it, just dont write anything here

^i didnt have anything for example so i left it blank.

and this is how you should make the suggestion... at least i think so....

k bai lmao

Thrasher

This kinda looks like this player got a problem with toys map at eggwars.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Perhaps you should submit a bug report instead of a suggestion. Seeing as this makes no suggestion and benefit to the server at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.