Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Tower Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ray

Suggestion:
Tower Defence

Detailed description:
i would love to add Tower defence which i saw in a post yea but the post is locked for further replies so i really want to add it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
i cant play cubecraft(because im using cracked mc) but my friends give their account to me to play one time i thought it was fun that i addicted on it unfortunately my freind got banned because he used hacked client and i cannot use his account again so i would love to add tower defence to my best server in my mind- pika network

Example:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I've never played tower defence befire but pls dont type other server names on forums .... :)

Butliquor

Veteran
yeaah maybe, but how about more details? you know like more things added and improves to make it even better than the usual onc? give it in details please.

jyrus

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Tower Defence

Detailed description:
i would love to add Tower defence which i saw in a post yea but the post is locked for further replies so i really want to add it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
i cant play cubecraft(because im using cracked mc) but my friends give their account to me to play one time i thought it was fun that i addicted on it unfortunately my freind got banned because he used hacked client and i cannot use his account again so i would love to add tower defence to my best server in my mind- pika network

Example:
What's Tower Defense???

Lavandu

Pika Lover
never heard of tower defense in mc. very unique i think it would be fun!

+1

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Maybe add some details about what is tower defence? Some people don't know (Especially pvpers like meh lol)

jyrus

Pika Member
I think its just like bedwars?? You just need to defend your base

Status
Not open for further replies.