Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion to help the population on normal factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipOfDoom

Username:
ChipOfDoom

Suggestion:
Suggestion to help the population on normal factions

Detailed description:
Hello, ChipOfDoom

I have come to notice that a specific gamemode has been struggling to keep up with its better version, normal factions. Noticing a large difference in comparison to the gamemode we all know and love, factions, i feel as if there should be a better playerbase on your factions gamemode. Could it be because of how limited the server is? Or because of the amount of people new players see in OP factions that makes them want to go there.

My Suggestion:

I suggest that making normal factions easier is definetely the go-to, however advertising a large sale on your factions server as well as a new season reset, may bring in some new faces.

2nd Suggestion:

Replacing it after the next season reset, with another OP factions server, however a slight difference in the map and a slight difference in the names of ranks. This may split up the community however may help with the sight of the server dying, having the same reset date might make it seem like a pointless alternative, however making 2 different reset dates may spice things up! Some people may become bored of the server as one of the servers are dying towards the end of the season. So the players decide to migrate to the other OP factions server where there are more people and it feels like a refreshing start on another server.

Problems: Ranks may be difficult to deal with, some players may become annoyed at the fact that they must play on a different OP factions server without the rank that they have paid for!

Solution: I believe a way to fix this is to enable an option to have the same rank or similar rank level, however the classes may become different. Giving a real seasonal type of feeling.

Please take my suggestion into consideration.

Reason(s):
I would like this to be implemented as a way for me to experience a new side of the server when I am feeling particularly bored towards the end of the season where it does not feel fresh. Being able to switch between OPfactions servers may help give a refreshing feeling towards the player and make them play longer. I believe this may work for me.

Thank You!

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello ChipOfDoom,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.