Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: To have more helpers or staff members on PVP games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsterda

Suggestion:
To have more helpers or staff members on PVP games

Detailed description:
We should have more staff members on PVP games. I feel like when ever i play a pvp games there is always hackers and they feel like they can do this anywhere they are. This need to stop. We need to stop giving them the powers (cheats) they have. So I came with a solution to the problem which is to put atleast 1 helper in each minigames (types)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions
Survival
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
Too many hackers
and sumthimes there are too many glitches that need to be fixed

Example:
one example is what happen to me today at Skywar Classic
there was hackers in every single game i played. There is also too many glitch where i keep falling out of the map right after i join the game.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Then go and apply for staff. they need to be good, not just random 12 year olds. and you can always report them at forums.

Anteuhs

Pika Member
Suggestion:
To have more helpers or staff members on PVP games

Detailed description:
We should have more staff members on PVP games. I feel like when ever i play a pvp games there is always hackers and they feel like they can do this anywhere they are. This need to stop. We need to stop giving them the powers (cheats) they have. So I came with a solution to the problem which is to put atleast 1 helper in each minigames (types)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions
Survival
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
Too many hackers
and sumthimes there are too many glitches that need to be fixed

Example:
one example is what happen to me today at Skywar Classic
there was hackers in every single game i played. There is also too many glitch where i keep falling out of the map right after i join the game.
Yea i see that. I apply for staff but its denied.i want to be pvp staff for that.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Adding people takes time u have to understand that they can't add random people. What does happen is that people get denied/accepted without involving the whole staff team even tho everyone knows he/she would be a good/bad staff.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
We are currently training new pvp staff members as we speak and which takes time so please be considerate and bear with us as we wait for their training to finish.
Trainings are to make sure the pvp staff members are at their best and that they make minimal mistakes.

Pika Staff Team

OP
OP
Kingsterda

Kingsterda

We are currently training new pvp staff members as we speak and which takes time so please be considerate and bear with us as we wait for their training to finish.
Trainings are to make sure the pvp staff members are at their best and that they make minimal mistakes.

Pika Staff Team
This is beautiful and keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.