Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: The Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMR_NBL

Suggestion:
The Note

Detailed description:
When applying to staff , U fill the application at the end of the page you will find a note that says "Note: yyou must have atleast 30 posts on forum before applying " something like that i prefer to put it at the top of the page :)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
So u dont fill the whole application and then u realize that you still cant submit because of the amount of postings

Example:

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

Suggestion:
The Note

Detailed description:
When applying to staff , U fill the application at the end of the page you will find a note that says "Note: yyou must have atleast 30 posts on forum before applying " something like that i prefer to put it at the top of the page :)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
So u dont fill the whole application and then u realize that you still cant submit because of the amount of postings

Example:
and i forgot to say its not in the requirements list

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
jusy copy your apply and paste it in a word document for later

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So basically, you mean that if you apply and once you finished writing your application, you mean to transfer the 30+ posts note above the staff application? I thought you can't fill out an application unless you have 30+ posts?

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

So basically, you mean that if you apply and once you finished writing your application, you mean to transfer the 30+ posts note above the staff application? I thought you can't fill out an application unless you have 30+ posts?
U can fill it but not submit it aleast it should be in the requirements list just saying its not that necessary i just got pissed when i finished and knew i couldnt submit it : )

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
U can fill it but not submit it aleast it should be in the requirements list just saying its not that necessary i just got pissed when i finished and knew i couldnt submit it : )
Oh, okay. But when I tried to apply before I had 30+ posts it just says I don't have permission to view this page.

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

Oh, okay. But when I tried to apply before I had 30+ posts it just says I don't have permission to view this page.
i dont know about that but i can view the page right now when i have 30- posts

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
your able to open it but not able to post it SMH now done dont comment here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.