Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Suggestion: The Kits You Win From Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboard101

Suggestion:
The Kits You Win From Crates

Detailed description:
When you win kits from crates it automatically fills ur inventory and sometimes it is a really good kit you don’t wanna throw out but you want to open the rest of your keys . I’m suggesting that when u win a kit from any crate it gives u an item and when u right click it you get the kit . For example: I opened a godly crate and won kit legend ... it would give me a chest that says kit legend (right click) and when I right click that chest kit legend will be in my inventory.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
It is hard to open all your keys when ur wining kits and don’t want to throw the kit out because it is a really good kit so this would make us can open our keys n save kits as well for later use

Example:

zquizle

Banned
1+ for this suggestion. A item like a nametag which you left/right click to get the kit.

Regards zquizle

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
1+, for quick one, please call it a voucher. Like Legend Kit Voucher

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
+1
I usually do massive crate opening, good for me i have ulti rank, i have pv1 and im finding it hard to open many keys because if my pv and inventory gets full, i cant open anymore because it will be dropped. Good for me i have pv1, but for normal players? They have a little storing pv so it would suck for them, really really good idea

FootAsylum

Pika Lover
+1 I agree it turns into problems and you kit goes on the floor and other people picked up your prize

Outscale

Banned
+1
This is a small change , but really good one. Also another servers already have this implemented (On Pika) , so i would love to see this on KITPVP as well (When it finally resets)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Keyboard101,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.