Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]: Team HungerGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
The thing with HungerGames is the stuff isnt so op and i usually end up getting bad stuff so combining with a team is a good idea
However i played HungerGames thinking you could already team there because people around me were.Maybe your not allowed?

MitchyG

Pika Lover
Yeah rocky you get teamers all the time, which is why we should have a solo mode and teams mode

Davidva

Veteran
I play hungergames a lot. Probaly you know me from the leaderboards or ingame. Hungergames get really bad. (Griefed maps, bugs, mobs) the server developer will make a remake of hungergames. Probaly they will add teammode. Theres can be just one problem and thats not enough players. But its a very good idea because ingame there are so mutch teamers and its sometimes hard to take them out. Team mode can be handy. +1

MouraThat

Veteran
I play hungergames a lot. Probaly you know me from the leaderboards or ingame. Hungergames get really bad. (Griefed maps, bugs, mobs) the server developer will make a remake of hungergames. Probaly they will add teammode. Theres can be just one problem and thats not enough players.
ive seen you on the leaderboard and i agree this is the problem in the morning when i wake up there is sometimes only 3 players on SG and while other games get loads and loads of players SG doesnt get as much.

Davidva

Veteran
ive seen you on the leaderboard and i agree this is the problem in the morning when i wake up there is sometimes only 3 players on SG and while other games get loads and loads of players SG doesnt get as much.
Yes because sg messed up by teun157. Sg wants rlly hard a anti grief system, and at least 1 staff member. Thats the reason why i and somw more good players quit sg. I play sometimes sg. I have good hope for the remake. Sg is only active in the evening (dutch time). But there to mutch hackers. I will try to get helper there in a few weeks. #remakesg

Skittlez13114

Annihilation would probably be the go to server to make because we already have a Survival Games server.

Status
Not open for further replies.