Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] TBNRCesar

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
  • Server
    Classic Skyblock
  • Suggestion
    I was thinking about and It made more sence along the way, so I was looking around and seeing a bunch of hackers that just keep making accounts over and over at least 3 times to my knowledge. I was thinking if the staff implemented the Mcmmo plugin maybe that will stop the hackers from being too Op, and giving the normal players a little chance because a hacker can make a god set in 30 min and go on to warp pvp and kill all the people in there and get away, and I was also thinking that if mcmmo does get enable disable leveling up by killing mobs because any hacker can find a blaze grinder and let his kill aura do the job, also mcmmo gives does OG players a advantage. I knew that people wouldn't like this idea because Mcmmo and axes and unarmed are so OP so i thought of a great idea to make the server better and fix the economy for once and for all turn the Pvp part of the mcmmo and leave allt he peaceful onces like mining and smelting ect.... the ones that will be left out (pvp mcmmo) would be
    • Acrobatics
    • Archery
    • Axes
    • Swords
    • Taming
    • Unarmed
    I also wanted to suggest if you guys the staff can bring /wwarp back! makes a ot easier for us un ranked people to make money for are farms
  • Reason
Because it would be awesome to see something like this implemented in the server and everything above!

I hope you guys are with me and like this idea because I really like it!

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
You're right it's not a PvP server so it would it would be useless to ad McMMO stats. So, -1 from me too.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Mcmmo is not just pvp, The pvp features can be disabled and by there for leaving Mining, Wood cutting, Herbalism, Fishing, excavation, repair and alchemy, also pvp is huge part of Classic Skyblock because thats where all the bored OG players are and if you disagree with that just leave it there. You guys are obviously not from Classic Skyblock, but if you guys desire to disagree with my suggestion is all to guys at the end of the stick its my suggestion. Maybe you should try and look at it from another perspective.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
I'm not trying to be rude for what I said up there, but yeah try and look at in a different perspective

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hate sky block. Don't know anything about it, but...
I too think PVP isn't a big part, but you have to admit that you sometimes just wanna chill out and wanna Pvp for a bit roight? Hackers would not make that fun.

Mcmmo might make it waaay less vanilla tho, and it could get really OP, especially for OG players which then again isn't fun for the new players.

Both - points and + points but I don't play CSB so I'll just leave my vote neutral.

I actually don't play Pika but that's besides the point

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Hate sky block. Don't know anything about it, but...
I too think PVP isn't a big part, but you have to admit that you sometimes just wanna chill out and wanna Pvp for a bit roight? Hackers would not make that fun.

Mcmmo might make it waaay less vanilla tho, and it could get really OP, especially for OG players which then again isn't fun for the new players.

Both - points and + points but I don't play CSB so I'll just leave my vote neutral.

Hackers don't make it fun since the ticks of the server were lowered because for some odd reason they didn't want farms that took days to build to be op and made the entire server onto a factions economy (without spawners you will never succeed) The ticks being lower affects pvp in a way that you can't pvp with hackers, we all know hackers like to have 12+ cps and the server can't handle does ticks so the server starts going crazy and you start to lag back every time you get hit and since the server thinks that you are lagging it doesn't register anything that you do, so if you try to eat a gapple it will take longer almost like eating 2-3 gaps time wise this also, and also on your point that Mcmmo can be super op you can turn the pvp features off and leave the peaceful once which will make and fix the economy making smelting a huge part because of the double smelting and harvesting sugar cane farms because of its double drop chance. I use to play on this server that had this kind of feature with mcmmo and stuff don't take this as a advertisement since its premium sever, but here is the ip - Skyregions.net you can see how the economy and the mcmmo is(messege to the admins so they can look and see if mcmmo is a good idea). Also you dont need the ticks to be lowered since cactus farms don't make massive amounts of money and about the pumpkins farms - you can lower the ticks of redstone not the hole server

Status
Not open for further replies.