Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: system Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroruler

Pika Member
Suggestion:
system Alarm

Detailed description:
Οn some of the games on pika have not system Alarm that is a problem for that players how don't know how to report on forms or have not recorder because the PC's or laptops can't record or he can't upload the videos on youtube.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars

Reason:
The have so many Hackers on the server and in some games, we have not system alarm for hackers and the players can't report when it see hackers and Is a problem for that players how he don't know how to report on forms

Example:
my suggest is to make a alarm system which when a player see a hacker to do /h <player> <reason> and with that to go an msg on the staff members how is online in every game how is on and that players how is promote to use commands on the others games to go to ban them when it is sure how is hacking. I would appreciate accepting that idea and always it is a suggest that is not mean how is need to get following if someone other has better idea.

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
So sorry how I forgot to say that but I know that idea have so many problems but with the help of the pika community I believe how we can fix any problems for that idea.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Reason:
Staff gets spammed.

No real evidence.
The servers you intended this on, are not the only ones that has hackers.
I don't believe I need to add more to this.

I will guarantee you that if Bear responses here, he will say "Staff related stuff are not for other people ti decide".

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
Reason:
Staff gets spammed.

No real evidence.

I will guarantee you that if Bear responses here, he will say "Staff related stuff are not for other people ti decide".
Dude if you read it all you will see how I say that idea have many problems but with the help of pika members we can fix that idea and to make it great for that I need the help of all how it see that post to make that idea as possible as we can make a better life for as and for the staff

your friend :)

Reason:
Staff gets spammed.

No real evidence.

+1 Actually we need this in evry game
as fixes for you
1- yes they will get spammed but they can add a commend to disable the spamm thing
2- there is no evidence but that player will get staff attention so if he hack again they will ban hem

this is my personal point view if hate tell us why
we can solve any problem​

Zrotix

Epic Pika
I still think that even with a cool down, this feature can be abused.

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
I still think that even with a cool down, this feature can be abused.

if you have read what I said for the help tell me a better idea for the players in games like eggwars how he don't know how to report on forms how he will report the hackers as you know if the hackers do not get ban it comes more and more hackers the other idea is to put the server a plugin how when one of the hackers turn on the hacks to get autoban for the server if you have a better idea tell me

Have a nice day
yours Heroruler

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Dude if you read it all you will see how I say that idea have many problems but with the help of pika members we can fix that idea and to make it great for that I need the help of all how it see that post to make that idea as possible as we can make a better life for as and for the staff
Yeah, but you do know staff related stuff are not for us to decide, It's for TheBearKingHD or Thav01.

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
look I always say a suggest that is not mean to follow it

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This suggestion has pros and cons. Just like MrRavagen said, staff related things are not us to decide.
I do not agree or disagree with this suggestion.

Have a lovely day,
Death

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
staffs will handle this, if they decline this suggestion or accept this suggestion. no need to fight for it

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
guys I am saying when one for the hackers open the hacks a alerm he will warn the staff members what kind of hacks have and what is him names the staff memeber he will go to cheak it and after how is cheack it if he get one /h and in the alarm says how is hacks then he will get punish easy or to put a plugin how when one hacker joins with the hacks open he will get autoban for the system.

Have a nice day
Heroruler

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok, quick mini suggestion,
What if the only way for staff to get alerts were from the pika anti cheat?
When it cathches someone it may think is hacking, It puts an alert for staff to check it.

your friend :)

Ok, quick mini suggestion,
What if the only way for staff to get alerts were from the pika anti cheat?
When it cathches someone it may think is hacking, It puts an alert for staff to check it.
this is better idea
better than players kinda anti cheat some time will not alert only if they made good one
and this is staff job i think we need to give them some ideas and they will decide to add or no

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
For that I need your help guys tell suggeat on this post to fix almost every
Any problem of me idea just pls let your ideas here

Status
Not open for further replies.