Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Survival staff me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baze66

Suggestion:
Survival staff me

Detailed description:
can i be staff my name is pantelis350 i am on survival about 3 years and i wnt to be cuz i want to help people do drop partyies and more to help other people.Reply to me if you want to be thank you all for read this <3

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Survival can i be staff

Example:
i am very happy

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Suggestion:
Survival staff me

Detailed description:
can i be staff my name is pantelis350 i am on survival about 3 years and i wnt to be cuz i want to help people do drop partyies and more to help other people.Reply to me if you want to be thank you all for read this <3

Survival

Reason:
Survival can i be staff

Example:
i am very happy
Fiest of all, i am an ex staff of survival, and with it, even though i left the server, but keep an eye on forums, i still worry about survival and
First, drop parties arent what survival is needing mostly, second i never saw u on survival, third wrong place to post this, fourth uk the dynamic of being staff? For last, if u got questions pm me here or in discord. :p

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Survival staff me

Detailed description:

Survival

Reason:
Survival can i be staff

Example:
i am very happy
I'd wish you luck but judging by this WONDERFULLY written suggestion you aren't gonna succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.