Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Survival-Spam-Automessages-Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixy

Suggestion:
Survival-Spam-Automessages-Change?

Detailed description:
I explain it better in the later textfield sections, however... What I would suggest is that the vote-notification usually spams the chat to such an extent that it becomes slightly annoying.

I would like to see some change to it, I think it would be enough with just one notification when someone votes, or perhaps a automated system message that are being sent, which shows the players that they can vote for the server. I think that would be enough.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Because, simply the chat easily tend to become overcrowded, therefore I do think that perhaps it would be enough with a single system-chat-automessage just like the saturdays stream notifications. They are sent from time to time in the chat. I do think that it is enough.

If the chat recieve 5 vote messages each time a player gets online to vote, it gets hard to read messages from the players. And one may easily miss out on messages of importance.

Example:
Here is an example; http://imgur.com/v0dEUWl

The Vote-messages simply spams the chat.
Sure, one does not vote very often, but one continuously can see vote messages in the chat, because a lot of the community does vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.