Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Suggestion 4 all the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraXD

Suggestion:
Suggestion 4 all the server

Detailed description:
Solve the problem with the lag! (at least 1v1 build uhc, mcsg , etc.)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
its fking annoying

Example:
no example

MouraThat

Veteran
Thats not a suggestion
This thread is very unorganised written with a bad attitude
if you want us to take you seriously improve this thread

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Wait wait wait, before you get mad at this man/kid. I would put a suggestion forums on fixing how members can't pick the lava or water on any UHC mode in practice and for some reason you can't build on the water or lava but I feel like every suggestion I put out never gets attention. Only all these unacceptable threads get attention.

I think he meant to say this: when you are on a match on practice on any of the UCH categories if you try to place a block on water on lava you get lagged back or sometimes the block just disappears, also when you place a water bucket you can't pick it back up. If a helper wants to prove this get on an alt and do it there since I think mod+ can pick it up since the anti-cheat lets them.

niklasprogr

I have a suggestion make a faction server with more custom enchants and put in it diffirent crates which you can get them from votes or buy buying them or buy getting them from supply drops. chest types: common,rare,elite,ultimate,legendary,Godly

let me know if you are going to make this change :D

~ Logically ~

Banned
- Holds no common sense at all.

- Aggressive Attitude, acting like it's WW2 and he's the germans.

- The majority of these cracked servers have Lag.

The whole thread is a dumpster fire while some person types furiously at his keyboard with his sausage fingers.

Matik212

Wait wait wait, before you get mad at this man/kid. I would put a suggestion forums on fixing how members can't pick the lava or water on any UHC mode in practice and for some reason you can't build on the water or lava but I feel like every suggestion I put out never gets attention. Only all these unacceptable threads get attention.

I think he meant to say this: when you are on a match on practice on any of the UCH categories if you try to place a block on water on lava you get lagged back or sometimes the block just disappears, also when you place a water bucket you can't pick it back up. If a helper wants to prove this get on an alt and do it there since I think mod+ can pick it up since the anti-cheat lets them.

Don't be afraid to voice your concerns about the server, just make a thread if your idea actually makes sense and you put it in a respectable format we will be sure to take it into consideration.

- Matik

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Dude the server has had lag for like 2 years constantly. It's never getting fixed xD

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Don't be afraid to voice your concerns about the server, just make a thread if your idea actually makes sense and you put it in a respectable format we will be sure to take it into consideration.

- Matik
I was just re-wording what he was trying to get out to all you guys. My opinion doesn't really matter as only threads like this are seen by the staff....

niklasprogr

- Holds no common sense at all.

- Aggressive Attitude, acting like it's WW2 and he's the germans.

- The majority of these cracked servers have Lag.

The whole thread is a dumpster fire while some person types furiously at his keyboard with his sausage fingers.
YOU are an idiot if you dont want to listen my suggestion just fuck off

Hoopless

Veteran
hivC2w1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.