Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Stacked spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

_opman_

Suggestion:
Stacked spawners

Detailed description:
In every live stream in OpSkyblock i hear dutchminerHD
complaining about a lot of spawners being loaded so i decided to suggest this plugin/system. So instead of placing like 50 blaze spawners in one big chunk cant we just merge all of them together and make 1 spawner with a hologram hovering on top of it saying "50 Blaze spawners". this will reduce the lag and help people grinding.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
Because it will reduce lag and help people a lot and another
reason is because i saw it in many big servers.

Example:
Here's is an example from another server.

http://imgur.com/a/4CTY0

bradcoolman12

+1
I saw it in some big server, stacked spawners will help so much. Can't wait to see if this suggestions applied on the server!

NickTill

We already have this added on some of the servers which were apart of the Pika 2.0 release. Therefore, when OP Skyblock is updated, I would assume that this will be a feature that is added. Anyways, great idea! +1

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Tyranny

Pika Lover
+1 Great idea bro kinda like how they stack hostile mobs

Old_Prophet

The Pika
We already have this added on some of the servers which were apart of the Pika 2.0 release. Therefore, when OP Skyblock is updated, I would assume that this will be a feature that is added. Anyways, great idea! +1

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

also include is in OP factions 1 and 2 then. there are farms with 20 - 100 even 150 spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.