Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Something New

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBON123

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Something New

Detailed description:
•Introduction
Hey my name is XBON i em a player on pika op facs 1 i em currently a donator+ rank and i got some years playing on pika under my belt.I played on many servers over my 4-5 years of playing minecraft crossed many blocks and a lot of conquer i did on factions.

•Idea
I Know staff and the owner have their hands full keeping this server and its size among the best cracked servers currently out there.I think there should be something more something new on factions custom ranka supplydrops and all That is good but peaople get bored of same and same rythm every day.

•Something to hoppfully create a idea
There could be a pvp event evnutally the winner gets something or the last team standing it could be once a week organizacije twice a month

●There Will be players Who dont agree whit me and hoppfully Will be some who do

■Thats all for today folks■
P.s (Sorry for my bad writting im on my Phone )

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
It states in detailed description

Example:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 Nice idea. Because yes we need a lot of events, updates, bug fixes to make the server and player experience even better.

If you have a event plan in mind, write it down and make a proper thread explaining how you want the event to occur or what we can add to it.

We would love to get suggestions from you players on servers. Explain them properly and include the plugins you know we can use too.

And in OpFactions 1 currently supply drops and KoTH's occur. Use the commands to know the timmings of the KoTH.

Regards,
Divyam

Swra

Banned
  1. Koth every 2 hours? would certainly be fun
    1. A new pvp arena, large and made of glass for players with low fps

That's just the basic outline of what should be added. Add on if you'd like!

Last edited:

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
-1 Why?
Simple:
OP-Factions can't handle its lag...First its host is weak and cant handle over 60+ players,there are around 100+ plugins and most of them are disabled,the server itself is bugged and they can't even bring staff on to watch for hackers even when they do they are called by friends,the map is old and it deserves a reset on its ridicilous messed up sides,"Tp-Glitching" is still a thing,the Anti-Cheat itself is ridicilous and a few other things that I'm not mentioning go on and tell them.

I do not prefer adding new plugins because without an upgrade and stabilizing the server it would just ruin it and don't even make me describe as an example Op-Factions 2.0 how it turned out a downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.