Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Some updates to eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Some updates to eggwars

Detailed description:
So you might ask yourself, Why isn't eggwars getting any donations(staff)?
Well, you need to take in consideration that if you buy a rank, let's say that you buy the highest rank 50 euro's, you get the OP kit and win every single game you play. This can get a bit TOO boring no challenges nothing to have fun on. There you have wasted 50 euro on a game mode that you prob won't play again.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars
OP-Eggwars

Reason:
I think making eggwars more challenging and fun can bring donations to the server. With the donations, you can maybe upgrade the servers player cap because the server is always full

Example:
To fix this is I suggest adding more things such as, /fly in the lobby, daily challenge system, a point system that makes kits harder to obtain, Donator particles (when you shoot a bow particles come out), and more things that the community can think of.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
I've seen that server lately has been very laggy and bringing updates to it that make it fun and enjoyable is a great way to get more donations and upgrade the server. Also, there aren't very much staff in arcade games because they get boring after some time this can possibly bring helpers to the arcade servers if done correctly(too much hackers). One more thing, can you take in consideration (/watchdogreport [name] [type of hack]) warns the staff about a hacker and the anti-cheat goes to check if he's really hacking, this plugin is in hypixel and it's very helpful.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I'd love to donate BUT 50 eur for minigame where is ALOT of hackers, you cant get in it, the fun maps always are full. and after all you just get a kit and if you have it, you will probably win, unless there is hacker.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
I'd love to donate BUT 50 eur for minigame where is ALOT of hackers, you cant get in it, the fun maps always are full. and after all you just get a kit and if you have it, you will probably win, unless there is hacker.
Exactly, people want more stuff than a kit

Areteen

That is what I was thinking, just paying 50 euros for a rank that is on a minigames server doesn't make so much sense, I think they should lower the price but i'm +1 with what you said.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Been seeing these suggestions a lot and I love them :D
+1
The /watchdogreport idea's also great :D

Butliquor

Veteran
+1 it is a great idea. and will get people to play Egg-Wars more.Which is currently as i'm guessing just what the server needs.
i'm with this indeed

spangjunior7

Pika Member
Amazing idea but i don't think it's worthy to pay 50 euro for eggwars,they are a lot of hackers there...
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.