Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Solo Egg wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamazanPuncTR

Suggestion:
Solo Egg wars

Detailed description:
Adding Up a Solo EggWars maps, Well make it more fun and i'm sure a lot of players well agree,

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Eggwars

Reason:
To improve Pika Egg wars and More fun!

Example:

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
+ 1 i agree it's fun and some people will like it

-1 if there was a hacker he will demolish the map in 2 seconds

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm im a bit unsure on this
+1 - It would be nice to play a new type of game , its fun and also it makes you work hard and requires good pvp
-1 - Will create more lagg, hackers can ruin the whole game and also i dont feel like Solo eggwars portrays the main message of Eggwars which is teamwork - one defends island or protects egg and the other attacks.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
+1 it would be fun
-1 Because Hacker will finish it like it 20 seconds xD

OP
OP
RamazanPuncTR

RamazanPuncTR

Hackers, hmm did not think of that, but for me if i found a hacker, come and get me! always accepting challenges.
but i dont really think all people can take care of hackers,So, I suggests some plugins, i guess? or adding only a couple of maps for solo. for some people who like it, Thanks for reading!

Sincerley, Ramazan

Hoopless

Veteran
Ola,

I see that there are different opinions about this. and I can agree on them both but as we are currently viewing pika-network I think the number one priority to get no lag in the server and after that get some management between all teams and all sides. After that, I think we should return this suggestion and add it to the server while having a developing team on it.

So for this time at Pika-Network I would vote for me as "-1" and the reason is; creates more lag, hackers will beat you easier and as @RockyGaming it's a team game, which requires a team.

OP
OP
RamazanPuncTR

RamazanPuncTR

Dear Hoopless, I know it's a team Game but, some people won't mind to play alone, I mean , its anew type of EW,
Which some people well like it, and some won't For people who don't like SOLO EW TEAM EW well still Avilable to play right?
-Ramazan

FireFistasce

Pika Member
+1 to this idea i think the idea of a solo eggwars is good as i have seen a lot of people saying that there should be solo eggwars. it encourages people to get better at pvp and at the game to defend while defeating others at the same time and collecting resources

DOOM

-1, I think it will be difficult because you need to protect your egg and attack enemies at the same time.

OP
OP
RamazanPuncTR

RamazanPuncTR

umm guys, the point is that it well be very fun and quite a nice add to Pika Network. Hackers well make no Changes to the fact that hacker exist at Team Egg wars as well right? Hackers problem can never be solved, so lets get done of this point

-Ramazan

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
-1 The main problem is of lag and hackers. We would need teams to help us with these problems :L

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Also, if you want solo, just get on an old computer, download cracked minecraft for free, and get your main and the account on your old computer to Pika and get on a 2 player team map with the alt and main account on the same team. You can just hide the alt shifted on your island thingie while you play by yourself. Although, the other teams will have 2 players so you might only want to do this if you like challenges.

Thav01

Veteran
Solo Eggwars is a great suggestion, Thank you for sharing this idea to us, will be considered when Eggwars is updated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.