Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: /shop in survival. Please consider this before updating and reseting Survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
IGN
Kmpradeep
Suggestion:
/shop in survival. Please consider this before updating and reseting Survival.

Detailed description:
As servers getting reset, a day will come to survival and I hope staff would consider these when making new updates.

Prices at /shop: The current prices in shop are not worked carefully. Example shop buys gold ingot for 25E and nugget for 8E. Difference of buying price between Iron(20E), gold(25E) and diamond(200E). /shop buys diamond for 200E and diamond block for 1500E. /shop buys slime balls for 10E and sells them for 60E where as it buys magma cream for 80E and sell it for 400E. Why would some buy a magma cream for 400E and sell slime for 10E? Better there be no /shop than one with bugs.

/shop turned spawners form xp farms to money farms: /shop buys mob drops for high prices which not only made players to make them spawn a lot and lagg server but also ruined a bit of survial gameplay. For example it takes some time to mine and get a stack of quartz blocks, Instead stay afk at spawner for some time and get 20k buy it form /shop. Ever seen a tree farm in survival? How could u when /shop buying bones at 40E? Why would some one spend bone meal in growing trees?

/shop sells rare item cheaper: Its hard to find slime chunks and make slime farms, but /shop sells them cheaper. May be to make easy for everyone to get sitcky pistions but where is game play here? Instead of spending days to find slime chunks and hours to build slime farms just buy them for 60E which is nothing even for a stater. I missed good old days when I used to try hard to find a slime chunk or find a player with it to make a blaze farm in nether(which need lot of sitcky pistions).
Now farm money u get everything. I don't think thats what a survival gameplay is.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
I haven't played for years and I just returned a month back to play for long but it seemed to me like survival is becoming close to creative. Getting stuff became easy it felt boring all i need to do is farm money and buy stuff and play a creative world. It has been a month I started playing and now I have everything and waiting for a reset all because i found a place with 10 spawners(money making machines). It might be very easy for me to find a better server but I learned to play minecraft in this very server not even singleplayer, I am a loyal pika survival player.

Example:
Waiting for reset just after a month play is not what i expected form pika. Survival is working hard to get resources not getting everything in fingertips.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
Agreed 100%! /shop prices were clearly not thought out at all, there are lots of mistakes that i have found. Rare items like diamond horse armour and saddles should be worth a lot more, dungeons are rare to find, these items are rare! Netherstars are way too cheap to sell, only 5000, you can get them in the higher up crates but if you work hard to collect wither skulls and fight the wither, you want a reward! There is no point in crafting a beacon since everyone has one as they are in vote crates. In my opinion the beacon is a symbol of pride, to show you have worked hard and fought the wither boss. Hoppers are cheaper to buy than buying ingots and crafting it. You get more money selling gold nuggets than gold ingots which is so stupid. Sand is 400 emeralds to buy, but sandstone is only 114 emeralds yet sandstone takes 4 sand to craft just 1 and is harder to obtain. What is the point of putting a sell price of 0.01 on some items. Stone bricks are cheaper than stone even though it takes the same amount to craft. Some of the mistakes not related to prices are that there are 2 raw rabbit when 1 should be cooked. The unstackable items can be bought so you get 64, for example if you buy more than 1 bucket of water, say i bought 64 water buckets, if i use that bucket, it will place 1 water source and the other water buckets disappear, same for lava buckets. There are some big projects being worked on that will bring back playershops. They will still work with this economy but i think with some reduced prices for selling things it will make it a lot better.
I think the prices should be reduced before the reset occurs so it can be tested out and the players can voice there opinions and see what prices are the fairest. Whoever decided on the prices needs help from experienced survival players and staff and needs to take some time, this has clearly been rushed through and prices have been randomly thought of.
I was going to make a post about this before but i haven't had the chance, thanks for doing it kmmpradeep :)
Another thing is the gambling, reduce the price, it is way too expensive!

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I am dead broke right now on survival but i can say within some hours of grinding what I have. I could get millions and I too think the pricing is a bit broken. I try not to look at the downsides of things as there are many positives to come out of most things!

Tornado337

if there are /shops I would stay on survival for 1 second XD
I would just type /shop and leave and see if it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.