Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Set Home 2, 3 ,4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Set Home 2, 3 ,4

Detailed description:
I think we should be able to set multiple homes. i already set my home somewhere i need to save, and i also have different areas where i would save but can't. if i could set multiple homes that would save alt of time and be convenient.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
I think this should be added, because if someone wanted to, for example save an area at their friends house when their friend wasn't online it would be faster than asking someone to wait there for you till you have what you need to come back, and if you die in that area you can come back to get your stuff instead of losing it and the area.

Example:
I don't think its "necessary" but more helpful and convenient.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
+1
This has allready been suggested in factions, but not on survival.
We should add /sethome 1 & 2 so we could have 2 homes.
Adding more than that is -1 from me.

Could we also get this on Classic SkyBlock & OP SkyBlock?
I personally play Classic SkyBlock.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Maybe we should have something in shop that allows us to buy more than 1 home for idk, 5 Euros ?

OP
OP
ElysianPrincess
I dont think that we should have to pay real money cuz some people cant. i think in game money would be best if we should have to pay at all

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Set Home 2, 3 ,4

Detailed description:
I think we should be able to set multiple homes. i already set my home somewhere i need to save, and i also have different areas where i would save but can't. if i could set multiple homes that would save alt of time and be convenient.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
I think this should be added, because if someone wanted to, for example save an area at their friends house when their friend wasn't online it would be faster than asking someone to wait there for you till you have what you need to come back, and if you die in that area you can come back to get your stuff instead of losing it and the area.

Example:
I don't think its "necessary" but more helpful and convenient.

It is already in Survival, if you want buy the cheapest rank there which is Samurai or Ninja, I think one of those allows you to have more than home.(correct me if I am wrong)

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
You can increase the amount of space in your /.sethome if you buy ranks.

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
You can increase the amount of space in your /.sethome if you buy ranks. More likely in galactix factions *if you ever heard of that faction* Also, Population of Galactix Factions *Which galactix factions never been famous* is going down. Alot of people are suggesting to reset it cause alot of people are downloading duping items application. *If thats even a thing*

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

your friend :)

+1
or add a quest thing if u complet a number of missions u be able to unlock command or something

OP
OP
ElysianPrincess
i think maybe setting a second home should be something you unlock, because alot of people cant either afford or just cant buy stuff online or on pika

Heroruler

Pika Member
It is a good idea but without to pay real money because the most players he can't pay real money.

Status
Not open for further replies.