Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion-Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

phone4825

Pika Lover
Hello to the fellow Pika-Network.

I was thinking Developer shall added a proxy such a command /Server (server name).I hope it added.:)

Reason:So that the player easy to teleport to another server.

GTF

Pika Lover
i agree with this cause many of big other servers in our communities got this type of basic command

MitchyG

Pika Lover
+1 Yeah we need this cause everytime i change server i gotto login again

Noticeable

Pika Lover
Hello to the fellow Pika-Network.

I was thinking Developer shall added a proxy such a command /Server (server name).I hope it added.:)

Reason:So that the player easy to teleport to another server.
Great idea, that could be faster when you join another server while you're on a different one.

Skittlez13114

I love the idea and we have had this thought before but there is a huge issue with security when implementing this command. I will see to it that it gets brought up again and the proper arrangements get made but for now I wouldn't get your hopes up as it is a security issue.

Noticeable

Pika Lover
I love the idea and we have had this thought before but there is a huge issue with security when implementing this command. I will see to it that it gets brought up again and the proper arrangements get made but for now I wouldn't get your hopes up as it is a security issue.
D: rly?

OP
OP
phone4825

phone4825

Pika Lover

Yes,I understand your information.Well ty for the security issue for the past years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.