Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Rpg Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Rpg Survival

Detailed description:
This would be a nice new gamemode to add to the list. Many other servers have it and it's plenty of fun. It starts with having https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/mcmmo?gameCategorySlug=bukkit-plugins&projectID=31030
Then an economy plugin and a jobs plugin of some type. (which the server has the economy plugin) There are also 2 different plugins to create custom loot and custom mobs. Then we could have two types of survival that they players could choose from. Then if wanted by certain players maybe a classic survival as well that doesn't include shops and stuff. (I included this last idea because I've heard many people say they don't like many of the new features in survival so I'm just putting it out there.)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Many other gamemodes have different versions of the game. I think adding this in would be nice for those that like Rpg roles.

Example:
It would just be a nice gamemode!

defman

Rare Pika
Well It seems nice but what is the point of the gamemode exactly?

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Suggestion:
Rpg Survival

Detailed description:
This would be a nice new gamemode to add to the list. Many other servers have it and it's plenty of fun. It starts with having https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/mcmmo?gameCategorySlug=bukkit-plugins&projectID=31030
Then an economy plugin and a jobs plugin of some type. (which the server has the economy plugin) There are also 2 different plugins to create custom loot and custom mobs. Then we could have two types of survival that they players could choose from. Then if wanted by certain players maybe a classic survival as well that doesn't include shops and stuff. (I included this last idea because I've heard many people say they don't like many of the new features in survival so I'm just putting it out there.)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Many other gamemodes have different versions of the game. I think adding this in would be nice for those that like Rpg roles.

Example:
It would just be a nice gamemode!
Can u explain better that, i just didnt understood what u meant, u said basicly survival het divided in 2 sirvivals, a classic and a rpg?
The rpg one has mcmmo and skills? Is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.