Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Resnher-Adding Ender Pearl on Eggwars Minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resnher_

Adding Ender Pearls would be really fun, Im not advertising but unlike on other premium servers that i have joined, Ender Pearls increase your mobility and confidence in the game. But Of course, Ender Pearls need to be higher in cost, to be fair. I think 64 diamond ingots in Eggwars and 64 Diuamond blocks in OP for 1 Ender pearl.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm +1 for that price more than 1 stack of diamond blocks agreed... Because it wont be too op since lets be honest we already have to get op armou/sword, then gapples...

MissPiza

That ain't nice, Misspiza -Meteor

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidva

Veteran
Umm.... after cracking my mind for a few minutes ill say +1 because this is very useful to take out campers. Making bridges take ages. With an enderpearl you have the same reach in a few seconds to fight the campers and take them out.

Hoopless

Veteran
This is a good suggestion, but since pika doesn't have a rood % of items each chest and the same items each chests it doesn't look good for me, i like to have a lot of items. but having less is way better and shows your skills.

Like the suggestion but pika needs to change the chest range items, thats my opinion.

MouraThat

Veteran
This is a good suggestion, but since pika doesn't have a rood % of items each chest and the same items each chests it doesn't look good for me, i like to have a lot of items. but having less is way better and shows your skills.

Like the suggestion but pika needs to change the chest range items, thats my opinion.
lOL Eggwars not skywars xD. no chests in Eggwars

DuckMiner

Actually if there is POTION in OPeggwar man.... i love it
add some splash potions like:
invisible splash potion:cost 5 diamond blocks
speed splash potion:cost 32 diamond
jumboots splash potion:cost 32 diamond
strength splash potion:cost 64 diamond
and some more like harming splash, etc

Davidva

Veteran

Ben jij dom of niet. Het is eggwars geen skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.