Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Reset the factions server

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Reset the factions server

Detailed description:
As you know the factions server is realy dead and there is like 5-10 player per day and some donatres so i think if you reset it will be a good start To revive him again

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
I feel that my suggestion is necessary because in the last map factions was the best server on the whole pika it was like 80 players per day.

Example:

OP
OP
OhHiMarko

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
gyus sorry for posting the suggest 2 times I think its a bug can any staff please delete this post ?

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I agree that Faction is one of the deadest gamemode in the server but I don't think a reset would cut it. The thing about Faction is that I don't see it having any purpose of playing. It doesn't have any goal to achieve and nothing to work from. Unless a player has a friend in a faction or something, new players can't do anything in there. That is the reason why it is dead so I don't think resetting will do anything. In my opinion, deleting it would be the best. Deleting it would open rooms for other new, fun gamemodes to come.

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
@AyeDu Deleting a gamemode is never a option because players (Like me) have ranks on the server and, I think when it resets every player will come back and play because right now there is no reason to play because most of the acctive players have reached the max of having fun there they got everything.

OP
OP
OhHiMarko

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
@AyeDu Deleting a gamemode is never a option because players (Like me) have ranks on the server and, I think when it resets every player will come back and play because right now there is no reason to play because most of the acctive players have reached the max of having fun there they got everything.
True !

zquizle

Banned

Many players have a rank their thats true. I think a reset could change something.:)

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
xD only faction not Opfaction because our op moneys and op stuff's will be gone again! #ItsHardToGet

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Huge +1 from me i think reset or one really big update would help the factions.

iq420

Veteran
I agree that Faction is one of the deadest gamemode in the server but I don't think a reset would cut it. The thing about Faction is that I don't see it having any purpose of playing. It doesn't have any goal to achieve and nothing to work from. Unless a player has a friend in a faction or something, new players can't do anything in there. That is the reason why it is dead so I don't think resetting will do anything. In my opinion, deleting it would be the best. Deleting it would open rooms for other new, fun gamemodes to come.

I see you aren't familiar with factions at all. Factions used to be one of the servers on pika which had over 100 people online daily. Yes it has died out but hopefuly we will bring it back to life with new stuff. Shutting down gamemode never was and never will be good idea, especially when it is gamemode which is usually active and has lot of donators.

Yes I agree factions are dead, they should be reset soon and I hope they will.

CamPer123

So instead of bringing factions back u want to delet that gamemode ? give me any other sh1t who would be better than factions :) ?
For sure u have Cl_brain 0 x)

Status
Not open for further replies.