Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: RESET OP FACTIONS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltic_Plays

Suggestion:
RESET OP FACTIONS 2

Detailed description:
Please reset op factions 2 its getting boring with ppl duping stuff like rusckap prot15 and the economy is ruined so pls dutchminer if your looking at this TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION PLEASE

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
most people want it to be and some want to start fresh personally for me i want to start a brand new series

Example:

~ Logically ~

Banned
If you could explain how they're duping. That would just be wonderful, and wouldn't make your suggestion look completely voided at the same time.

NickTill

Thank You for making the suggestion, however by resetting op factions 2, this solution will not be resolved. If you solely want the economy and peoples containment of materialistic items on the server to be swiped, i completely understand. However, a reset will not solve the problem of duping. Thanks for the suggestion and it is possible that OP Factions 2 will be reset soon!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team

~ Logically ~

Banned
They can just dupe a ton of Diamond or Emerald or is the most sellable thing and make enough money to buy those spawners.

oMeteor

Veteran
They can just dupe a ton of Diamond or Emerald or is the most sellable thing and make enough money to buy those spawners.
Stackable blocks/ores can be duped by 5 and you can only dupe in the 9 hotbars which me 5x9 = 45 and they'll have to leave /gm 1 to put it on their inventory (Whole inventory) which is like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to dupe a ton of diamond or emerald.

OP
OP
Baltic_Plays

Baltic_Plays

That has been a perk of donator+ and higher for over 2 years, I don't think there is any problem with it since they can't dupe spawners and golems.

i know that its just all they do is dupe like full inventorys of sharp 17 axes and sell them and almost everyone has the fireblock knockback block rape stick etc

Tierce

Well

Now there's a legitimate reason for resetting OP Fractions

Today, a few players decided to mass dupe premium keys and open crates

Admins are also not online to ban them

So RIP server

sendit

Well gg mods They came on and shot down every thing.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.