Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: /report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
/report

Detailed description:
Ability to /report so that staff can look after the player reported. This can be use if someone is hacking or advertising

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Other

Reason:
Easier to report players. No need for proof or something like that. It is ingame and can be added in any gamemodes

Example:
Markbona1212: /report JPMechanics killaura
Report: Your report has been successfully deliver.Thank you for reporting. The player will be reviewed by a staff member.
After some time later
Report: The player has been successfully been caught and been punished. Thanks for your report

Desiiweee

Banned
Already got suggested. It can be abused for false reporting or wrong use of /report, Reporting in forums is much better.

Sorry but it's a -1 for me

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was about to say it's going to get abused when Desiiweee said it first. -1

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
Sorry about for the late reply but there is more to add to reduce abusing of power
  1. Delay of the usage of /report is 10 minutes
  2. False reporting will get to been blacklisted from /report
  3. Abusing the power of /report will also get blacklisted in /report
  4. Spamming the report even u report a player will get a punishment
  • 1st offence Warning
  • 2nd offence 2 hour mute
  • 3rd offence 12 hour mute
  • 4th offence 1 day temp ban
  • 5th offence 1 week temp ban
  • 6th offence Permanent Ban
5. Once they got blacklisted they can be un blacklisted again however if they got blacklisted again they will never get unblacklisted

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Sorry about for the late reply but there is more to add to reduce abusing of power
  • 1st offence Warning
5. Once they got blacklisted they can be un blacklisted again however if they got blacklisted again they will never get unblacklisted

+1 From me ... it won't get spammed this way.

Desiiweee

Banned
  • 1st offence Warning
+1 then

nd618

Supporter
+1 , It will help in mini games server and Will test staff members activity .

Nicolas

Pika Member
/report Is very nice but I think it might be better for arcade servers and practice only.
Because it will indeed be abused probably a lot by people who think someone is hacking while he isn't.
But also when someone gets reported and then the guy stops hacking.
What's gonna happen then? Is the reporter going to get blacklisted?

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
/report Is very nice but I think it might be better for arcade servers and practice only.
Because it will indeed be abused probably a lot by people who think someone is hacking while he isn't.
But also when someone gets reported and then the guy stops hacking.
What's gonna happen then? Is the reporter going to get blacklisted?
The reporter wont be blacklisted so fast. here are something that it will let you know if u gonna be blacklisted
  • Spamming
  • False Reporting
*In false reporting The staff will decide if they will blacklist this guy or not. For me it will takes 10 false report in 1 day in order to get blacklisted. So if u pass that 24 hour mark it will reset your warnings

Nicolas

Pika Member
The reporter wont be blacklisted so fast. here are something that it will let you know if u gonna be blacklisted
  • Spamming
  • False Reporting
*In false reporting The staff will decide if they will blacklist this guy or not. For me it will takes 10 false report in 1 day in order to get blacklisted. So if u pass that 24 hour mark it will reset your warnings
As much as I like the idea it is a lot of administration tho.
There is a reason why the very big servers which I'm probably not allowed to mention so I won't.
Don't have this /report feature anymore.
I really like this idea don't understand me wrong.
But I think it has a lot of disadvantages to.
Since staff will be busy checking a lot of fake reports while they can help real reports from people who make reports on the forums.
Or go to ts3 or discord to report a hacker.

Proioxis

Pika Member
Would be a good idea. But I suggest the development team to find a way on how they can bust hackers in bedwars. When in a game you can't do any commands so they should find a way on how to report while in a bedwars game.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You do know that /report is already in some servers like practise right? And the delay is 60 seconds. Even if players abuse it, it doesn't matter since no one is going to get banned without a staff member checking him first. This makes our life as staff members easier and I don't know if it's in all the servers but it should be with the 1 minute delay and the structure of practise's. So +1

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
Also in some server the way that /report works is thru their anti cheat system. I dont wanna tell the servers that uses /report or similar to that command. The reason that I dont wanna tell the server that uses /report or it might be /wdr [Prenium players might know the server that uses /wdr aka watchdogreport]

Heroruler

Pika Member
That is better that my suggestion how I give for the /report I was not thinking what we can do on the wrong report that suggestion is complete and he should to get add it a big +1

this is a good idea because its taking me forever to report someone rn and if there was /report i would've been done along time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.