Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Remove Scamming w/ this commands / plugins (/withdraw and /trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Remove Scamming w/ this commands / plugins (/withdraw and /trade)

Detailed description:
U guys know (if u play prison) that there are alot of scammers... And to stop them /withdraw and /trade is an excellent plugin.. this can also help people who want to give stuff and are scared to drop it cause the item might get clear lagged... so as i was saying : people wont have to make scam signs cause they can just /withdraw their money and /trade with a player... which will almost remove scamming.... hope this gets added <3

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison

Reason:
Scamming is gettin out of hand

Example:

RandyDandy

Veteran
Well if only free can access this command, it won't be fair at all. Because that means only free players can't get scammed. Also, what is the point of adding a command to avoid scam if you can only do it with other free players? What if you want something from lower ranks?

Conclusion : No matter what you do / what you add, scammers will still be existed with different tricks to scam, you just have to be smart enough to not fell into the trick. Prison is also a pvp server which means it allows players to scam other players with InGame money to help out the economy of the server...

I hope i made everything clear here. Once again, in my opinion... removing scams is not gonna be the a good idea!

Service by,
MasterDandy

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
I've suggested this like a month ago but still no approval.... but no agree about members only having trade... mostly Donators get scammed because they have lots of money and have means of having resources... but still... hope this get added to ALL PVP AND NON PVP SERVERS this will help the economy to be FAIR AND JUST!

IndieDemon

Veteran
IGN
_IndieDemon_, IndieDemon
Scamming is a part of the gameplay in Prison and OP Prison as it is a part of the general idea of those(of the player being a prisoner).

Also, it depends on the player if they want to fall into the trap or not.

Regards
Pika Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.