Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Remove or Limit /shop in survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Remove or Limit /shop in survival

Detailed description:
The /shop function in survival will kill it. Money is too easy to make and anything you want is right there at /shop.

Having /shop removes the need to travel, mine, do much of anything. It rips the heart out of survival and turns it into just a version of creative.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
The /shop function removes the reason to do anything in survival... it takes the "survival" out of survival.

Example:

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I understand that this one is a lost cause... staff feel free to delete the thread.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
As much as I don't like everything being accessible to people, there's not a large enough community on survival currently to support a trading system completely through players. It's necessary for the time being

leaf26

Legendary Pika
with /shop up with crop sales, I don't see the point of disabling villager trades anymore

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Suggestion:
Remove or Limit /shop in survival

Detailed description:
The /shop function in survival will kill it. Money is too easy to make and anything you want is right there at /shop.

Having /shop removes the need to travel, mine, do much of anything. It rips the heart out of survival and turns it into just a version of creative.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
The /shop function removes the reason to do anything in survival... it takes the "survival" out of survival.

Example:
Hello @Jestyr

I have read your suggestion and I agree with it if it was up to me it would change but I'm not the person to decide that kind of things only the high staff can decide on this feature being changed I will try to ask the senior admin what he thinks of this

Greetz Drummaster1995 Non-pvp Helper

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @Jestyr !
I have carefully read your suggestion and I have to say I agree with you.
I know that this might seem weird to do, but Survival is meant to be hard. Survival is way too easy nowadays, I see some people quit survival because it is getting boring, because if you want to build anything you just farm some money together and buy all the resources and start building. It is supposed to be a challenge, wich it is not.
Now, I am not a Survival player myself so please respect my opinion.
Even though i am a Helper, commenting on a suggestion. This does not mean that this is going to be a thing right away.
You, the players decide along with us if this should be a thing.
This is a risky decision to make, that is not up to me to decide.
+1

Thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.