Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: Remove GOD rank from Legendary Lootbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Remove GOD rank from Legendary Lootbox

Detailed description:
Since the new OP Skyblock there is a chance to get the GOD rank in the new Legendary Lootbox, this rank is worth €200. Now this is ridiculous. people are possible to get that rank by just a key. Just make it champion or hero, thanks.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
It is not fair to other GOD donators who paid alot for that

Example:
No example

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
I dont think that this rank should be removed from the Legendary Lootbox, maybe even some day, you would get lucky, by getting the rank from this crate, so a -1

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I dont think that this rank should be removed from the Legendary Lootbox, maybe even some day, you would get lucky, by getting the rank from this crate, so a -1
Last reset, in the emerald chest the only rank you could get was the lowest one, champion.
Champion is 5 euros. A legendary key is also 5 euros.
This is more fair than someone having to pay 200 euros to get the rank and seeing someone wining it from a 5 euro crate.

+1.

Pyro_0

Getting God Rank in lootbox gives players who arent filthy rich an advantage to win the rank and a chance tot play with it.

OP
OP
Gergerino

Gergerino

Epic Pika

Getting God Rank in lootbox gives players who arent filthy rich an advantage to win the rank and a chance tot play with it.

So it's not unfair to GOD donators? And also, I said: replace it with Champion or Hero.

Players who arent filthy rich, can get Champion or Hero, if they want a rank, there are several things they can do, such as getting #1 on votes, winning give aways.
But a €200 ranks from just a Crate? No way thats legit

nd618

Supporter
Getting 200 euros rank from 5 euros lootbox is kinda unfair who bought this rank but it also hard to get that rank and also need to spend some good amount to get it .

I will stay pending this time .

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
It's same case as Factions last reset, top rank in premium crate(top rank is ultimate+ which is 900€ and premium key was about 2€) and you think that someone got it? People bought tons of premium keys and it didn't even show when you opened crate. There still is chance to win it but that chance is small.

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Actually god rank was able to be obtained last season aka Emerald key... so there's no really people whom buys those keys cuz people think that they are too "expensive" or just dont feel the vibe of crates. Plus getting god rank is almost impossible (not impossible) because its probably 0.1% chance or atleast 1%

-1 :( ;)

OP
OP
Gergerino

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Actually god rank was able to be obtained last season aka Emerald key... so there's no really people whom buys those keys cuz people think that they are too "expensive" or just dont feel the vibe of crates. Plus getting god rank is almost impossible (not impossible) because its probably 0.1% chance or atleast 1%

-1 :( ;)

That was Champion rank

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
ItzGer is right i have godrank myself and i had to pay 200 euro so its kinda unfair if they get it for free so a
+1

your friend :)

i its unfair but the chance of getting it its verry low is 2% you need to be super lucky to get it i think just keep it

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
i its unfair but the chance of getting it its verry low is 2% you need to be super lucky to get it i think just keep it
not relly my friend secretlars had before reset on a emerald crate chhampion and fly perm both 1%

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
This is a part of gambling, you lose some, you win some and sometimes you win something incredible. The chance of winning something incredible is really low, 1/10000 or something like that.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
+1 Doesn't seem fair, if it does to u, explain..

Leo Out

It's same case as Factions last reset, top rank in premium crate(top rank is ultimate+ which is 900€ and premium key was about 2€) and you think that someone got it? People bought tons of premium keys and it didn't even show when you opened crate. There still is chance to win it but that chance is small.
This is a part of gambling, you lose some, you win some and sometimes you win something incredible. The chance of winning something incredible is really low, 1/10000 or something like that.
This IS gambling, so you lose alot of money, but can also gain alot. Alot of people waste money on premium keys and get awful stuff, so it's great knowing that there is a chance of you gaining ALOT and I mean, ALOT of money from it, that's how gambling always worked.

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
This IS gambling, so you lose alot of money, but can also gain alot. Alot of people waste money on premium keys and get awful stuff, so it's great knowing that there is a chance of you gaining ALOT and I mean, ALOT of money from it, that's how gambling always worked.
It's kind off rigged, chance of getting it is like 0.01%

Status
Not open for further replies.