Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion related to BedWars Update/Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temaroon

IGN
Temaroon
Username:
Temaroon​

Suggestion:
Suggestion related to BedWars Update/Reset​

Detailed description:
It's been a while since Pika server has updated Bedwars minigame. I mean it is the most popular and most played minigame in the server and all the times servers are full, so there should be a constant small updates related to Bedwars.

I would also take this opportunity to say that It is about time to get new maps in squad mode of Bedwars. It's been a while since you guys have done it. Also it would be highly appreciated to add some more in-game items like invisible potion, lower the price of stone sword from 12 iron to 10 iron and increase the speed of iron generators according to the maps, Also can you guys add magic milk? and turn the price of water bucket from 1 emerald to 3 gold?

Thank You
Temaroon​

Reason(s):
It would be good for the server and for the players experience.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
Temaroon

Suggestion:
Suggestion related to BedWars Update/Reset

Detailed description:
It's been a while since Pika server has updated Bedwars minigame. I mean it is the most popular and most played minigame in the server and all the times servers are full, so there should be a constant small updates related to Bedwars.

I would also take this opportunity to say that It is about time to get new maps in squad mode of Bedwars. It's been a while since you guys have done it. Also it would be highly appreciated to add some more in-game items like invisible potion, lower the price of stone sword from 12 iron to 10 iron and increase the speed of iron generators according to the maps, Also can you guys add magic milk? and turn the price of water bucket from 1 emerald to 3 gold?

Thank You

Temaroon

Reason(s):
It would be good for the server and for the players experience.

i dont see any issue with faster gen for just some specific maps but invis potion and magic milk really?
this aint hypickle and a similiar suggestion was denied JUST YESTERDAY
no hope in this one either

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello Temaroon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • All of them are already suggested multiple times
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.