Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Redusing perm bans whit unique janitor jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Banned
Suggestion:
Redusing perm bans whit unique janitor jobs

Detailed description:
So in the mean time i was thinking does staff want bans do they enyoy at baning ? I watched many youtubers and i gues they do enyoy D: Btw i want to stop it i would like to make janitor jobs befor permament ban i mean that people on the server will be punished as sign [janitor] maybe like that their job will be easy but long lasting .Example he [player]becomes acused of maybe tpa trapping but beffore perm ban he will have his last chance and on the most side donkey never falls 3 times D: . The player will be locked in hub of the server the most suiteble op factions he will be picking up junk [desposing it ] that is throven on the ground [armour,potions,blocks...] and whit it also helping whit cleaning lagg he will not be able to leave area and he will not be able to pvp at the time of his punishment. If the player escapes the area he will be imidietly perm baned by staff member [somebody invisible will have to watch him ]if he dosent cooperate perm baned. i also want to add that higer moral punishment that include threats to players[ddosers,mean carrecter ...] this opertunity will not be givven that will decide staff and also i want to add this that if player was baned whit 5 stars [highest punishment] it will depend on how long he will be janitor . Thing abut this is that hackers are still people but they thing they want more so you give them more you give them 2 years of janitor cleaning . After 2 years of punishemnt so that we will be 100 procent somebody will have to take controll on him maybe 5-20 days if he still starts to hack he will need to reapet test whit even more years ore be perm baned . Idea is good but now pika dosent have so many staff members and they are to bussy so i decided to make also new job whit it [watcher] he will be invisible watch for players janitors and othere players he will also be able to punishment players whit some scpecial modes but he will need to make support ticket as all staff members . This idea could work at the same time is funny and cruel D:

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Most of the people start to realise when they already baned forever sad thing is they supported server they payed for it and then decided to hack we need to stop hacking .

Example:

~ Logically ~

Banned
The fact you'd even mention Suicide in such a light, joking way is sickening. It doesn't help get your point across, nor does it gain you any sort of reputation. And I know i'm poisoning my chance to gain a reputation through this, and in all honesty. This drivel needs to be locked. I would just love to point this out, but what difference does it even make?

- You'd have to create a whole group of Staff
- Add permissions to said group.
- Have to get through Abusers
- Staff are already active enough (They're just in vanish and don't talk)
- And lastly, who would go through the hassle of setting up the spot when it doesn't even serve much of a purpose.

I am not trying to be cruel, or mean-spirited. But it's complete truth. What purpose does it serve when Staff already do their job quite well. Even you killing the English Language, you also go to joke on Suicide. Of which i've already mentioned. Your idea has been burnt to the ground with no chance of recovery. This thread needs to be locked.

ZeroGiven

Veteran
Closed and denied, keep the sugestions a bit clean guys.

Funny idea but not very practical. Still thanks for posting your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.