Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Redusing perm bans whit unique janitor jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Banned
Suggestion:
Redusing perm bans whit unique janitor jobs

Detailed description:
So in the mean time i was thinking does staff want bans do they enyoy at baning ? I watched many youtubers and i gues they do enyoy D: Btw i want to stop it i would like to make janitor jobs befor permament ban i mean that people on the server will be punished as sign [janitor] maybe like that their job will be easy but long lasting .Example he [player]becomes acused of maybe tpa trapping but beffore perm ban he will have his last chance and on the most side donkey never falls 3 times D: . The player will be locked in hub of the server the most suiteble op factions he will be picking up junk [desposing it ] that is throven on the ground [armour,potions,blocks...] and whit it also helping whit cleaning lagg he will not be able to leave area and he will not be able to pvp at the time of his punishment. If the player escapes the area he will be imidietly perm baned by staff member [somebody invisible will have to watch him ]if he dosent cooperate perm baned. i also want to add that higer moral punishment that include threats to players[ddosers,mean carrecter ...] this opertunity will not be givven that will decide staff and also i want to add this that if player was baned whit 5 stars [highest punishment] it will depend on how long he will be janitor . Thing abut this is that hackers are still people but they thing they want more so you give them more you give them 2 years of janitor cleaning . After 2 years of punishemnt so that we will be 100 procent somebody will have to take controll on him maybe 5-20 days if he still starts to hack he will need to reapet test whit even more years ore be perm baned . Idea is good but now pika dosent have so many staff members and they are to bussy so i decided to make also new job whit it [watcher] he will be invisible watch for players janitors and othere players he will also be able to punishment players whit some scpecial modes but he will need to make support ticket as all staff members . This idea could work at the same time is funny and cruel D:

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Most of the people start to realise when they already baned forever sad thing is they supported server they payed for it and then decided to hack we need to stop hacking .

Example:

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
Positive stuff less bans less hacks more staff members

~ Logically ~

Banned
Shouldn't this directed to all servers instead of just OP-Factions. I don't see your point in your suggestion, when staff are banning people each and everyday.

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
Shouldn't this directed to all servers instead of just OP-Factions. I don't see your point in your suggestion, when staff are banning people each and everyday.
Then give example for more servers ... Op factions are fulled whit hackers to make better pvp the watcher will be added something like that that will increase baning but not permament baning permament . And janitors will deacres lag i dont know what you didnt understand ?

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
They are baning people every day but they need help there is to much of hackers .

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Don't get the point, if someone comes with hacks to the server they know they are breaking the rules and therefore need to suffer the consequences. Example - I start hacking getting utter amounts of gear and supplies that make me super OP, I get caught do this janitor punishment do my job, nothing goes away all my stuff is still with me instead, with a perm ban there is not possible way other than getting unbanned of getting the items stored in this case lets say my /pv's. Another thing, when someone tp-traps they are building something they know will get them in serious trouble but still decide to do it, same as hacks, but they don't really care, this program will only be used by players that actually regret what they did and that's %10 because the other 90 don't have enough knowledge to know that they are making other people suffer for them, most of the people will end up making an alt which will be way faster and more time efficient than passing time picking up 'trash' which I think is a rubbish idea.

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
Don't get the point, if someone comes with hacks to the server they know they are breaking the rules and therefore need to suffer the consequences. Example - I start hacking getting utter amounts of gear and supplies that make me super OP, I get caught do this janitor punishment do my job, nothing goes away all my stuff is still with me instead, with a perm ban there is not possible way other than getting unbanned of getting the items stored in this case lets say my /pv's. Another thing, when someone tp-traps they are building something they know will get them in serious trouble but still decide to do it, same as hacks, but they don't really care, this program will only be used by players that actually regret what they did and that's %10 because the other 90 don't have enough knowledge to know that they are making other people suffer for them, most of the people will end up making an alt which will be way faster and more time efficient than passing time picking up 'trash' which I think is a rubbish idea.
You acctualy didnt read it right why do i need to repeat it only for you ... So lets go again i gues so you got cought whit breaking the rules you will get punished whit 2 years of fuking janitor job in this period you will only think how to get away whit it so you will try to escape the hub [janitor will not be allowed to escape hub area ] but as it their will be new staff called watcher he will watch for the players that want to escape and if you do you will get permament baned . If you pas the test of fuking 2 years depends on your level of rule breaking you will be still watched for 10-20 days . If you get cought again you wil be instatn perm baned whit no ban appeal . Of course all your stuff will be taken away in the time of janitor job and you will be pvp disabled . This is only a bonus to save you from being baned so if your not online for a long time you will be perm baned .

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
the janitor job will get players that will 80 procent passed it hackers will probably not get it is question of the staff members

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
So they don't come on for 2 years, auto unbanned basically? Because they waited out the time?

Honestly this suggestion comes off as rather childish and doesn't actually do anything to help the server. In fact, it probably makes it worse.

The same kinds of people who will just run around Pika's hub for 2 years are the same kind of people who buy unbans, and make the server money so it stays running.

Also, this sounds rather annoying and time consuming for staff, seeing as you would have to give them permissions to give out server groups so they could add them to the janitor server group. Overall it's just not feasible

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
So they don't come on for 2 years, auto unbanned basically? Because they waited out the time?

Honestly this suggestion comes off as rather childish and doesn't actually do anything to help the server. In fact, it probably makes it worse.

The same kinds of people who will just run around Pika's hub for 2 years are the same kind of people who buy unbans, and make the server money so it stays running.

Also, this sounds rather annoying and time consuming for staff, seeing as you would have to give them permissions to give out server groups so they could add them to the janitor server group. Overall it's just not feasible
So your saying your rathere pay to get unbaned ore have anathore chance whit 2 year [maybe 3,4,5,6 years it depends on how was your punishment you can still buy un unban tho ]cleaning lagg . Yes it will need to be auto unban but they will still be watched for 10-20 days . And it will help staff alote there will be less hackers in pvp areas , less lagg and eventualy less hackers on the server .

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
I think that many hackers will just ragequite and leave server .

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
So your saying your rathere pay to get unbaned ore have anathore chance whit 2 year [maybe 3,4,5,6 years it depends on how was your punishment you can still buy un unban tho ]cleaning lagg . Yes it will need to be auto unban but they will still be watched for 10-20 days . And it will help staff alote there will be less hackers in pvp areas , less lagg and eventualy less hackers on the server .

First of all, it's near impossible to tell what you are trying to say with your broken english. Second, how is this any easier for staff? An ipban on a hacker takes less than five seconds to complete. Adding someone to a server group can take longer with bugs, and it's requiring you to give server group managing access to helpers and lower level staff. It's a headache. AND THEN when that person buys an unban, someone has to manually fix the server groups again instead of the store auto removing a ban. And to top it all off, you want to add a new rank, "Looker", to have staff waste their time staring at this person all day. Overall, this is harder for staff, not easier, and a stupid idea.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Then give example for more servers ... Op factions are fulled whit hackers to make better pvp the watcher will be added something like that that will increase baning but not permament baning permament . And janitors will deacres lag i dont know what you didnt understand ?

I clearly said all servers, so I implied all servers should have it: SG, EggWars, etc etc.

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
First of all, it's near impossible to tell what you are trying to say with your broken english. Second, how is this any easier for staff? An ipban on a hacker takes less than five seconds to complete. Adding someone to a server group can take longer with bugs, and it's requiring you to give server group managing access to helpers and lower level staff. It's a headache. AND THEN when that person buys an unban, someone has to manually fix the server groups again instead of the store auto removing a ban. And to top it all off, you want to add a new rank, "Looker", to have staff waste their time staring at this person all day. Overall, this is harder for staff, not easier, and a stupid idea.
Erm that was mean said from but i will anwser your question . Read again , i said that many of hackers whit high punishments [ddos,threats,mean caracter, ...] will not be accepted to that job you will be firstly be baned whit ip and then when making an ban appeal is staff members desicion who will be able to join that job and making groups isnt hard if you look that way only 5 procent of whole server will be accepted so making groups for 3 ore 4 people isnt that hard . Lookers will probably need some tracers so they dont loose them and it will probably be shedule for janitors when they have free time [talking whit othere players ] and that gives time so that new staff member come on the place .

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Erm that was mean said from but i will anwser your question

See this is what I'm talking about. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Erm that was mean said from but i will anwser your question . Read again , i said that many of hackers whit high punishments [ddos,threats,mean caracter, ...] will not be accepted to that job you will be firstly be baned whit ip and then when making an ban appeal is staff members desicion who will be able to join that job and making groups isnt hard if you look that way only 5 procent of whole server will be accepted so making groups for 3 ore 4 people isnt that hard . Lookers will probably need some tracers so they dont loose them and it will probably be shedule for janitors when they have free time [talking whit othere players ] and that gives time so that new staff member come on the place .

You still haven't explained why this is somehow easier or better for staff. It seems to be more work with no payout. It's totally possible to do. The question is why should we?

Emminence2

Banned
so you basically want to create a minigame just for hackers and tp-killer, the point of a ban is to remove them from our home server and learn them a lesson doing so hoping they will return and behave.
your idea doesn't do the job.

Emminence2

Banned
so you basically want to create a minigame just for hackers and tp-killer, the point of a ban is to remove them from our home server and learn them a lesson doing so hoping they will return and behave.
your idea doesn't do the job.

also... do you have any idea how many bans pika-network hands out evry day? its close to 1000, there is no way a single server could fit tha much people.

MouraThat

Veteran
Doesn't really make sense/work with our server rules
We need to punish , we cant let people off this easy

Status
Not open for further replies.