Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ranks and more commands should be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Ranks and more commands should be added

Detailed description:
Well
When you should make it were the plots are bigger :D.

The Rank system should Be added once again :p cuz its kewl to see people that have been playing LONG and not some guys that just come to be added (Dont get me wrong the lvl system is kewl but not as nice as the Rank system)

There should be a /p center were you find out were the center of the plot is (this is useful to me. idk about other players)

The Credits and money are similar So maybe buy stuff with credits or money? like Ingame ranks or redstone and minecarts ect. but it will also take RAM

When any "ANY" portal is activated and people go through the portal it, should teleport them to spawn. It gets rid of the Tp trapping :D This might also take some time

The unscramble was fun and i think it should be added once again :D

there should be 0nly 1 world edit command that gives you heads and a /warp heads (its not really active) to get heads and also /warp banner .

the /male and /female in tab should be added its useful :D

the pets also need a comeback :D with the "Ender dragon" "Wither" "Ghast" and "Elder Guardian" these should be worth it :D (the pets i just mentioned should have abilities"
But Its will also cause some lag :p (Make the pets expensive)

WELL THESE are ideas thx if you take any of these ideas for the next update :D

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

NYCreative

Reason:
It adds more fun into creative :D And might spark some people to help on the building team!

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.