Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: rank vanish command

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
rank vanish command

Detailed description:
/rank toggle (or if you have any other ideas for this command name) makes you from your rank to member.
for example if you are SkyGod in skyblock, and you do that command, members see you as a member and only other donators can see that you have rank. and if there is question, why other donors can see that you have rank but members cant, the answer is simple - other ranked people probably has played there for longer time and knows how annoying it is when member wants to be ''friends'' *cough asking for money/ staff/ getting in your island or other things that you dont care about. and if you are rating this suggestion, tell me why you (dis)liked it so i can understand more.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
/msg spam
/tp spam
money beg spam
basicly spam.

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes that is so annoying. On my alt in skypaladin and eveveryalways spams me.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
rank vanish command

Detailed description:
/rank toggle (or if you have any other ideas for this command name) makes you from your rank to member.
for example if you are SkyGod in skyblock, and you do that command, members see you as a member and only other donators can see that you have rank. and if there is question, why other donors can see that you have rank but members cant, the answer is simple - other ranked people probably has played there for longer time and knows how annoying it is when member wants to be ''friends'' *cough asking for money/ staff/ getting in your island or other things that you dont care about. and if you are rating this suggestion, tell me why you (dis)liked it so i can understand more.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
/msg spam
/tp spam
money beg spam
basicly spam.

Example:
Well I don't know how this is honestly gonna help, because if you're not just a randy who bought the rank on the first day he joined, everyone will most likely already know you, and the only people you will ignore is people who just joined but not the other ones so -1

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Well I don't know how this is honestly gonna help, because if you're not just a randy who bought the rank on the first day he joined, everyone will most likely already know you, and the only people you will ignore is people who just joined but not the other ones so -1
-1 i got the same reason

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
- i've played there for some time
- and yes, the players that plays there for (lets jut say 5 days) will know me. and they arent annoying, because they arent the same way as newbies.... the annoying ones joins for 1 day, thinks that they are new and they need everything. and there comes the spam. thats all i can response...

iq420

Veteran
So everyone keeps suggesting vanish(was it with rank as you mentioned or complete vanish) but I still don't see point if there are other ways like /ignore or you can turn off your chat. If your rank doesn't have ignore suggest that they add ignore for that rank and ones after it, or to add /msgtoggle for lowest rank and ones after. So I'll say -1 as there are other ways to ''block'' people msging and annoying you.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
I agree with this statement.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
or just add /nick. As she/he said the spam and beg in Classic sky block is huge and it's becoming a problem (once again)there is constantly one or two people asking you for money. /ignore does indeed exist but its a donor perk only skygod 35 euro gets access to that command I myself am a SkyPaladin.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
or just add /nick. As she/he said the spam and beg in Classic sky block is huge and it's becoming a problem (once again)there is constantly one or two people asking you for money. /ignore does indeed exist but its a donor perk only skygod 35 euro gets access to that command I myself am a SkyPaladin.
Yea because /nick will toooootally solve that.... You do know that if you msg to the nick of the player, it will still send it to the player right?

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Yea because /nick will toooootally solve that.... You do know that if you msg to the nick of the player, it will still send it to the player right?
If people don't see your name then they won't spam you. In my case, I get spammed and begged over ad over because of am Baltop #1. I think even if I had the ability to I wouldn't, but am just trying to see this problem in different perspectives, for example, that perspective of someone that is tired of getting begged and it's going to burst on rage. If I was in that situation I would obviously/nick and hide from all the spammers. by /nick I don't mean the color codes and things, I mean like change your name and your rank to member so that you don't get begged (just like in hypixel)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
If people don't see your name then they won't spam you. In my case, I get spammed and begged over ad over because of am Baltop #1. I think even if I had the ability to I wouldn't, but am just trying to see this problem in different perspectives, for example, that perspective of someone that is tired of getting begged and it's going to burst on rage. If I was in that situation I would obviously/nick and hide from all the spammers. by /nick I don't mean the color codes and things, I mean like change your name and your rank to member so that you don't get begged (just like in hypixel)
Wow you're really smart! (Not sarcastic)
That's such an original idea! (Not sarcastic)

This is the exact same thing as he suggested, only you renamed it to /nick instead of /rank vanish... Great job man, great job...

Status
Not open for further replies.