Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: RANK PREFIXES IN TAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Suggestion:
RANK PREFIXES IN TAB

Detailed description:
Hey there in the prison server there used to be rank prefixes when someone were to press tab..alot of people would really like it if you guys [pika team] and @DutchminerHD could bring the rank prefixes back into the tab of the prison server

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison

Reason:
i feel its neccassary beacuse it would be a nice feature to bring back and ALOT OF PLAYERS WOULD LIKE IT BACK PLEASE!

Example:

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Nope, not agree... The Owner uninstall this plugin because otherwise Pika-prison got way too many lags...
I prefer have a not pretty "TAB list" that lag while pvping... We already lag, let's not lag more!!
JB... yoeri never remove the plugin its still there he just removed the prefixes because some of them were too long, like the prestige ones....i think he will remake shorter prefixes using symbols....

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
If some of you guys think that it causes lag then don't make prefixes for everyone make it for DONATORS and STAFF only because i think DONATORS and STAFF need to be recognized or acknowledged in some form or the other.....

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
If some of you guys think that it causes lag then don't make prefixes for everyone make it for DONATORS and STAFF only because i think DONATORS and STAFF need to be recognized or acknowledged in some form or the other.....
okay ye can be a great Idea only for Donators or staff

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Well im a donater myself but sometimes i wanna see which of my donater freinnds are online ... so this is gr8 option ... for even members to seek who all donater are online.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Well im a donater myself but sometimes i wanna see which of my donater freinnds are online ... so this is gr8 option ... for even members to seek who all donater are online.
Yep!! Agree.
It's easier to find your Donator friends, that typing their name on the chat ;)

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
+1

I believe that all servers should slowly have this implemented, so that other Donators don't feel excluded.

OP
OP
Y

yassin_ayob

Pika Member
Pizzamc just replied to me on discord saying that prisons tab will be fixed today #hype

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @yassin_ayob !
This plugin is already here now, not sure if it was then. It was broken a few days ago, and now it has been fixed by PizzaMC this very night.
Also ZeroGiven is not a staff member. Sadly, he has left the team for some time now.

And @JBgamy ,
The lag is not always on the server's side, it might me your PC that is having lag issues, there is not much serverlag on Prison at the moment. If you want some tips about how to get the best performance out of your pc, watch this thread.

Since this suggestion has already been implemented, I am locking this thread.

Thank you for suggesting, have a nice day! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.