Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: pvp event

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepikafan

Suggestion:
pvp event

Detailed description:
there would be a huge arena. every classic skyblock player will be teleported there to fight when ready. the arena will be 100x100 big. you are allowed to bring anything you want to pvp. there is a minimam amount of enderperals you can bring. you can only bring 16 enderperals. for averyone who participated will get 10,000 dolloers ingame and the winner will get 1 million dollors. if need any help build I can always help - 8260fadi.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
people do not pvp as much. there is a pvp arena but no one uses it. people play skyblock like survival. but you can also pvp in it. with a pvp event there will be lots of people pvping.

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Oh, i thought this was a more general, not only on sky block but yeah, i believe every server needs a PvP event once in a while so +1 anyways.

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
+1 but why did u mention classic skyblock it could be for op factions and factions

NickTill

Seems like a fun idea, but I think its lacking detail! Please expand a bit more on what the arena would look like ,and more about the PVP. Will everyone participate, or only those who submit some form to be apart of it! What are the rewards for the first, second and third place? Please write your ideas and help us get an idea of your vision, I would love to hear more!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

bradcoolman12

-1 For the "player will be teleported there to fight when ready", I don't know if you mean all players will teleport there or use command like /warp event, If it is using command /warp and added on all server, I'm in.

Leeaura

Pika Member
+1 this is good for SkyBlock because there is no pvp over the Islands, I hope this event will applied to the server

fanometeor

Suggestion:
pvp event

Detailed description:
there would be a huge arena. every classic skyblock player will be teleported there to fight when ready. the arena will be 100x100 big. you are allowed to bring anything you want to pvp. there is a minimam amount of enderperals you can bring. you can only bring 16 enderperals. for averyone who participated will get 10,000 dolloers ingame and the winner will get 1 million dollors. if need any help build I can always help - 8260fadi.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
people do not pvp as much. there is a pvp arena but no one uses it. people play skyblock like survival. but you can also pvp in it. with a pvp event there will be lots of people pvping.

Example:

good ide dude i give u credit

Status
Not open for further replies.