Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Put a cap on spawner changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Put a cap on spawner changes

Detailed description:
On survival alchemist rank and above can change spawners using a spawn egg. They can share it with anyone and this makes it just like /fix. They share it allot.

If suggest a maximal amound of spawners that could be changed per reset(or other period) depending on rank.

I know that that wont work for this survival "run" but maybey its something for the future

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
First this would in my opinion make the ranks alchemists and above worth more money.

Second it would make survival less op, as building farms related to mobdrops is pritty much useless now as spawners are in genaral simpeler to build. I know that you need the luck of getting a spawnegg but they are in my opinion not rare enof to act as a limit.

last, survival isnt factions, The in general idea is not farming better and better spawners untill you got a few iron gollem spawners.

Example:

Davidva

Veteran
I agree with a maximum of changing 2 spawner each week or something likely

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have to admit i have changed probably over 50 different spawners for people and only one for myself. I do it for free as well , i can see your point about it being op but most of the ones i have changed are blaze which spawn naturally anyway. If everyone had iron golem eggs then it would be OP but that is why they are super rare to get in the crates because they don't want that to happen.

KittenofRoyalty

Pika Member
I like your suggestion, they really should put a cap on how many times people can change their spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.