Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Purchase /commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Purchase /commands

Detailed description:
In Every server or those that this affects, I believe it would be cool to be able to purchase /commands. The ranks of course will have some commands that cannot be purchased in order to keep balance. As for things such as /repair and /feed. Players could purchase those separate from the ranks. This is just a quick thought I had don't judge it to harshly I think it has pro's and cons.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
It could be useful to players that don't want rank titles for various reasons. As well as players that only want certain commands to begin with and not all the extra.

Example:
It'd just be expanding aspects of the server and potentially leading to more income for the server.

OP
OP
OnlyAGamer4Life

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I Guess to improve and add diversity make these commands different and separate with cooldowns that have more of an impact on the player than those of the ranked commands.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's a good suggestion, it might work in some servers but this won't be good in survival. Survival is survival, you have to find your food and work to repair tools like /eat and /fix. I think these should stay within the ranks. The lowest rank is 10 euro and includes these so I don't think it will make a difference adding these commands individually.

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
There is already an option to buy commands on some servers, factions, for example. You can buy /rename (I did) and 1 other command I think, I do not know about other servers but as far as I know you can buy commands

joseph45687

Pika Lover
+1 Good for easy purchase so we can purchase quickly

iT's Fine
i
T's JosephGaming

MECHAME

Veteran
Denied.

Be more descriptive (state which server and which commands) when adding your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.