Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Prizes

Detailed description:
Please add prizes that will make players play pika. like ftop prizes on faction servers (euro giftcode or something).

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
This will boost the number of players because of the objective to play

Example:

Feylex

Pika Member
Actually they're giving away it and not only on players also on their staffs, They commonly giving it on YT by subscribing and commenting or liking the video. iPhone is also included.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Actually they're giving away it and not only on players also on their staffs, They commonly giving it on YT by subscribing and commenting or liking the video. iPhone is also included.

+1 The last time they did a giveaway on youtube is in 10months
This is a good idea its will make players play more so lot of players lot of donations
The top 3 faction in faction get a reward
Top 3 island in opcb and cb will get a reaward
Top 3 bal in prison will get a reward
Rewards (first: 60euro, second: 30euro, third: 15euro)

-shadow​

Davidva

Veteran
The owner is streaming almost every saturday at 7 PM Amsterdam timezone. You can win money vouchers in the stream to spend at the shop.

umar1717

Banned
+1
When streams happen we get giveaways but it would be so much better if we could get it in game. but as a addition to @shadow1755 ’s idea we should have it for all game modes

Narumi

Pika Lover
neutral for me. sorry but this opinion. this good but this prize thingy must have only in a few game modes. the server is slowly dying and they have too much thing to do like upgrading anti cheat. and they need money for that. the bad side of this is they might loss tons of money for upgrading the server and if the others switch places in f top then they money for buying ranks. So maybe a lot of players will have donator ranks. then they will not have enough money because players will just aim for f top and buy ranks am i right?. the good side is only for the peoples who doesn't have enough money or young once that want a donator rank. so yeah xD

Divyam

Legendary Pika
He is right I mean even 1 prize per gamemode every week is fine ???

Narumi

Pika Lover
He is right I mean even 1 prize per gamemode every week is fine ???
well it will work but my question is how will they provide the money if the f top has a lot of people? dividing it? well it will be pretty much useless if that will happen xD. imagine have like 20 people in the faction and only like 20 euro is the price dayum bro 1 euro per people xD.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
well it will work but my question is how will they provide the money if the f top has a lot of people? dividing it? well it will be pretty much useless if that will happen xD. imagine have like 20 people in the faction and only like 20 euro is the price dayum bro 1 euro per people xD.
Well to be f-top there are lot of donator in that faction, the non-donor players who are active and help the faction will get it
He is right I mean even 1 prize per gamemode every week is fine
the faction who will get this not every week at the end of the season so if you want to get coupons you need to play until the end of the season

Divyam

Legendary Pika
They could provide some crates and stuff per member... That will be easy to divide I guess?

umar1717

Banned
A prize a week would be too much. thats basically 55 FREE donator ranks giving out a year

Narumi

Pika Lover
A prize a week would be too much. thats basically 55 FREE donator ranks giving out a year
1 prize per month sounds good? xD maybe 1 prize per two months :p

They could provide some crates and stuff per member... That will be easy to divide I guess?
if the prize is just in game stuff. well it is easy to divide it to the members of the faction

OP
OP
SnugglyRage

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Just a prize per reset. Give the players more reason to play and grind for ftop.. It's okay for me if it's not added. i play on pika with or without a price but if you add this, this will surely boost the community

Status
Not open for further replies.