Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Premium

Detailed description:
I know many ppl will dislike this and give it a -1 but I was thinking that I have a oremium acc and if i change my IGN on mojang, i think i should get to keep the acc for pika and not someone who just got it off mcskinsearch.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because i purchased the acc, so I should get to play on all servers with it unless im banned

Example:
N/A

OP
OP
LOLOF

LOLOF

Rare Pika
But ur prem so u better edit that and remove the -1 xD

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
Im just saying what other guys said. Cracked users will go to-1 Premium users will go to +1

HeavyGuy

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Premium

Detailed description:
I know many ppl will dislike this and give it a -1 but I was thinking that I have a oremium acc and if i change my IGN on mojang, i think i should get to keep the acc for pika and not someone who just got it off mcskinsearch.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because i purchased the acc, so I should get to play on all servers with it unless im banned

Example:
N/A
Told You -1 And dislikes for Cracked but i dont think +1 or -1 for me

Moon_420

Banned
I agree but it can't be really dealt with since anyone can choose any name and play on it and I completely understand what you mean. You are Premium User and some Cracked Users uses your Account name to play on here and it got banned now you can't play on the server because of some dumbass i suggest changing your Name to something else Premium Servers have dealt with this by Fetching your UUID and even if you change your name you will still have the same UUID meaning the server will know that it's still you but this sadly can't be done in Cracked Servers
Do an Ban Appeal and beg to get unbanned! GL

BramOG

Epic Pika
Loads off players will dislike what i'm going to say but! I think when a player can proof that hes prem acc is used by someone else and has proof that he owns the acc (prem bought) that the staff need to unregister the user so he can use hes own acc

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I really don't know about this suggestion so I will not give any opinion about this. Neutral from me.

LUISETE780

Rare Pika
Is a cracked network.. I have minecraft premium, but for cracked users.. No, -1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.