Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Practise parties improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Suggestion:
Practise parties improvement

Detailed description:
Currently , when you are in a party with your friends and not some strangers, you will be warned if you build a skybase or something just for fun. I believe this should change. When you are in a party with your own friends (Not in a tournament and only if rules aren't clarified from the beginning.) you should be able to create skybases etc with your friends as long as they don't have a problem with it.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
Why you may ask, well it's simple. Those are friends, that is not competitive PvP. In a party you should be able to have fun with your friends in more than one way. It's not like it will affect someone negatively in-game. Of course all of the party participants must agree with that. It's not something that could happen with anyone in a party. Having fun in a party with your friends does not disturb the 'peace' of the server in any shape or form. I really do not undestand why anyone would get a warning for creating a base while he is with his friends.

Note: I will support this suggestion with all I have, feel free to disagree.

Example:

Butliquor

Veteran
welp since i got warned twice for this silly thing.. +1 <3 ty dark for this thread !

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
welp since i got warned twice for this silly thing.. +1 <3 ty dark for this thread !
I checked your ban history, you got warned once, don't worry about that. (I got warned too)

On a side note, this silly thing annoyed me enough to make this thread and that in itself says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.