Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Practice Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Suggestion:
Practice Suggestions

Detailed description:
1. Spectator mode - when you /spec a player, you won't be able to fly. Please add fly while spectating. When you hit a player while you spectate, you glitch and keep teleporting to him. Sometimes you get kicked and be sent to hub.

2. Leave UHC Meetup queue - Add an item in the inventory that we can click so we can leave the queue. Typing the command to leave the queue doesn't work.

3. Leave UHC Meetup after death - Add an item also in the inventory to leave being a spectator after you die.

4. UHC Meetup countdown - You will be teleported to the arena. Coundown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO. Some people have slow internet so they experience lag right after they will be spawned in the arena.

5. UHC Meetup death messages - Right now, its elitetrollz death. It would look better if it is "elitetrollz was killed by EzHackusate__.

6. Edit inventory - There are some modes that you won't be able to edit your inventory like NoDebuff. We have different arrange on our inventory am I right? That makes it much easier and less time is wasted if we have our custom arrangement when the match have been started.

7. Combofly - The mode is messed up. The Strength potion is too OP that you can just jitter + crit a player and gg, ez win. Remove the strength potion if posble. I think only few people play it since there's lag in the server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
-Makes the server neater
-User friendly
-Simple but good
-MOAR players

Example:

Andaveth

Pika Member
nice i hope staff will add this. and maybe they need to add /elo (playername) so you can see other ppl elo

:cool:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The only thing I understood was the 1st one because I have no idea what the other means because I've never played practice before. I could tell they are great suggestions though. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.