Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: Plots in kit pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Cheng

Suggestion:
Plots in kit pvp

Detailed description:
A place to build a little home outside the pvp arena. A place to store your stuff, and spend all the money that you earned from leveling up. A place to let your hand rest from jitterclicking on hours without end.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
It will add more fun to kit pvp, and a way to spend your hard earned money on blocks and stuff, and add storage for hard earned loot.

Example:
/plot to go build your plot
plot commands?

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Not at all needed ... its a PvP server and there will be no sense of ranks then cuz we mostly buy ranks for /pv's which will be useless .... we dont wanna make KIT PVP ... PRISONS.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @Ivan Cheng !
I like the suggestion,.... but i doubt that this will become a fact.
All of you know that Pika has a big amount of hackers on the server. Those hackers would be able to store loot that they got by hacking, wich is unfair towards the legit players. If this suggestion would become a reality, then the donator perk /pv
( /PlayerVaults ) would become useless, we do not want that. The /pv command is more than enough and very useful, it also is accessible in battle, besides, most hackers won't donate on a server to get the /pv command and still have the risk of getting banned.
Also, this would take a long time to do, since the High Staff and the Dev Team are working on the Pika 2.0 Updates, wich takes a lot of time that we do not have. Also, Kit-PvP is a PvP game mode, this add-on would just not really fit in on a PvP game mode. I like the idea behind it, but I am sorry to have to tell you that I will downvote this suggestion.

If you see me downvoting this suggestion, do not think that this will get denied instantly. You, the players decide with us, the staff team.

Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.