Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: please make schematica mod leagal

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyjef123

Suggestion:
please make schematica mod leagal

Detailed description:
With this mod you're able to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside Minecraft to rebuild a structure or export any part of your world (or a server's world) into a schematic file. You're able to export parts of your world, too!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
so its easy to build cetane struture and redstone

Example:

nd618

Supporter
I saw what it is, I really like it but this should't be allowed because the default scheme is building byself (auto build) .
Can be abused on buildwars as adventage .

your friend :)

+1 actually, schematica mod isn't bad it's really helpfull only in build wars
what is the reason to disable it on all the servers [schematica is useful in game like prison Survival creative factions and more (not mini games)
-1 for build wars it's unfair (but there is lot of themes it kinda hard to get all the themes)

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 because once in-game, all changes to files are not applicable unless close your mv and reboot.

Davidva

Veteran
it gives an extra advantage above others. That is why it is not allowed. -1 for me aswell.

it gives an extra advantage above others. That is why it is not allowed. -1 for me aswell.
sorry but what is the advantage everyone can use it schematica is a free for all this mod its not for prem only or something

Hey,

As this is disallowed by the team for a reason I doubt it would be changed to allow state. You see the reactions of the people on the forums which are also not positive ratings so I am going to give the same answer on your post as I do.

The modification does give unfair advance the people due to the lack of creative will get from build-wars which is not the point of build-wars. Even in factions about base designs, Redstone things are easily done by youtube videos and you will learn a lot more from it than just placing the blocks as regular.

I am going to give it a negative point on this one, I wish you good luck with it!

Majdy Rkia

Pika Member
mods just ruin the server i think its a bad idea... everyone should do their own work with their own hand.

mods just ruin the server i think its a bad idea... everyone should do their own work with their own hand.
if you say mods do ruin the server so optifine , 5zig , forge , Armour Status HUD , Status Effect HUD , Direction HUD and more are bad, why they aren't banned from server why players use them ???

The modification does give unfair advance the people due to the lack of creative will get from build-wars which is not the point of build-wars. Even in factions about base designs, Redstone things are easily done by youtube videos and you will learn a lot more from it than just placing the blocks as regular.

1. how are you growing to have all the themes in build wars ???
2. how long will take me to build that (red stone machine - design) if I copy it from yt block by block ???

Status
Not open for further replies.