Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Suggestion: Player Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Player Tracker

Detailed description:
A very important item that should be added to the Sky Wars is a player compass. It allows the player who holds it to know where the closest player to them is.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars

Reason:
It's good to have a player tracker because many time, there are players who hide the entire game and hope the other player suicides so they can win the game. It's very frustrating to go around the map, sometimes huge maps like Forest or Drinks, trying to find those players.

Example:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 nice idea also it can be added in eggwars if its still not there.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
+1 Once I stayed looking for the outher player for like an hour so i think its a good idea

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
This is a great idea in my opinion.
But what I do not like is that this is a cracked server which means there are going to be a ton of hackers. I feel like without it it would be easily to spot hackers.

I don't know if this is a huge problem but that's the only thing I'm considered about. It must be just me overreacting :/

wiktor598

Pika Lover
+1 I was playing today and everyone was dead except me and another player and we lasted until almost the end until he fell so I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.